Today at the Zoo
Sunday, July 3
Hours and General Information
- Zoo Atlanta is open all year long, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- We have transitioned to a timed ticketing system to limit the number of guests inside the Zoo at any given time.
- Zoo Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Last entry is 3:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Last entry is 4:30 p.m.
- We begin to bring our animals in for the day an hour prior to the grounds closing.
- Food stands close an hour prior to the grounds closing.
- The following items are prohibited at Zoo Atlanta:
- Weapons, except as permitted by law
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
Whether you’re looking for a leisurely stroll through the African Savanna or a chance to explore The Ford African Rain Forest, Zoo Atlanta offers something for everyone.
Membership pays for itself in as few as two visits per year!Join Now
Parking Parking is conveniently located in the lot on Cherokee Avenue and in the new Grant Park Gateway parking facility...Learn More
Spend less, Experience more – Save 44% at the top 5 attractions with Atlanta CityPASS!Learn more
Zoo Atlanta welcomes all guests and makes every effort to ensure that our pathways, habitats and facilities are accessible, so...Learn More