Beastly Feast Gala
An elegant evening on the grounds of Zoo Atlanta to celebrate nature, conservation and wildlife.
Saturday, September 18, 2021 | 5 p.m.
Sophisticated elegance, a unique locale and a spectacular auction make the Beastly Feast one of Atlanta’s most highly anticipated galas. All proceeds from Beastly Feast benefit Zoo Atlanta’s innovative and award-winning education programs and world-renowned conservation efforts.
Please contact Morena Lamothe at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
COVID-19 Protocols: As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our guests, team members and the animals in our care, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are currently planning to implement enhanced protocols and procedures during the Beastly Feast.
We encourage you and your guests to be fully vaccinated. If you or anyone in your party is experiencing COVID symptoms or has been exposed to a COVID positive person in the last 3-5 days, we ask that you do not attend the event.
Safety measures being planned include, but are not limited to the following:
- Face masks are encouraged when not drinking or eating and will be required in enclosed indoor spaces.
- We will have parameters in place to promote social distancing, including increased spacing between dinner tables.
- The seated dinner will be held in the Ford Pavilion, our large tent with air conditioning that circulates fresh air from outside.
- Proof of the Pudding catering and bar staff will be wearing masks throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the Zoo.
We will be assessing the situation on an ongoing basis and will adjust these protocols as appropriate.