Beastly Feast Gala
An elegant evening on the grounds of Zoo Atlanta to celebrate nature, conservation and wildlife.
Saturday, September 18, 2021 | 5 p.m.
Sophisticated elegance, a unique locale and a spectacular auction make the Beastly Feast one of Atlanta’s most highly anticipated galas. All proceeds from Beastly Feast benefit Zoo Atlanta’s innovative and award-winning education programs and world-renowned conservation efforts.
While the 2020 Beastly Feast shifted to a virtual event, we look forward to again celebrating the Zoo’s mission with our supporters in person in 2021. With that in mind, the 2021 Beastly Feast will be held on September 18.
For a detailed listing of Beastly Feast 2021 benefits by level, please click here.
Please reserve your space below or by contacting Morena Lamothe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.624.5894.
COVID-19 Protocols: As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our guests, team members and the animals in our care, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are currently planning to implement enhanced protocols and procedures during the Beastly Feast. Safety measures being planned include but are not limited to the following:
- Masks to be worn by all guests when not actively eating or drinking.
- We will have parameters in place to promote social distancing.
- Sanitation stations will be placed throughout the Zoo.
- Touchpoints throughout Zoo grounds will be regularly disinfected with CDC-approved sanitizers.
The following are some but not all of the safety protocols implemented by our catering partner, Proof of the Pudding, for the dinner and bar service:
- Proof of the Pudding employees undergo a daily health screening which includes a short survey and temperature taking.
- During the event, Proof personnel will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- Hand sanitation stations will be placed around the event venue.
- All serving utensils will be prepackaged and disposable.
- A dedicated sanitation team member will be present to clean services and touchpoints.
We will be assessing the situation on an ongoing basis and will adjust these protocols as appropriate and communicate any changes closer to the event date of September 18.
A very special thank you to our 2020 Beastly Feast supporters, because of whom we were able to raise $855,000! This funding enables the Zoo to further our mission of saving wildlife and their habitats through conservation, research, education, and engaging experiences. During these uncertain and challenging times, we are more grateful than ever for the support of such a generous group of friends.