Crawl, stomp, slither, swim, fly, walk, or drive on over!
Whether you’re looking for behind-the-scenes Wild Encounters, a leisurely stroll through The Ford African Rain Forest or a Scaly Slimy Spectacular experience, Zoo Atlanta offers something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Bring yourself and your herd to Zoo Atlanta today.Buy Tickets
Today at the Zoo
Friday, June 22
- Zoo Atlanta is open all year long, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- We begin to bring our animals in for the day an hour prior to the grounds closing.
- Food stands close an hour prior to the grounds closing; rides close a half hour prior.
- The following items are prohibited at Zoo Atlanta:
- Weapons, except as permitted by law
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
Create an Itinerary
Plan your day with our handy itinerary maker. Just enter the date you plan to visit, estimated arrival time and...Learn More
Our Members and guests can expect a memorable, educational and engaging experience with each visit to Zoo Atlanta, but we...Learn More
From complimentary wildlife presentations to add-on Wild Encounters, there are so many ways to enhance your Zoo Atlanta experience.Learn More