Use the interactive map to navigate your visit and create your own itinerary to maximize your fun at the Zoo!
Today at the Zoo
Tuesday, June 6
Hours and General Information
- Zoo Atlanta is open all year long, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Zoo Hours (April 1 – October 31):
- Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Last entry is 3:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Last entry is 4:30 p.m.
- We begin to bring our animals in for the day an hour prior to the grounds closing.
- Food stands close an hour prior to the grounds closing.
- The following items are prohibited at Zoo Atlanta:
- Weapons, except as permitted by law
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- See a full list of prohibited items here.
Whether you’re looking for a leisurely stroll through the African Savanna or a chance to explore The Ford African Rain Forest, Zoo Atlanta offers something for everyone.
Membership pays for itself in as few as two visits per year!Join Now
Zoo Atlanta Parking Parking is conveniently located in the lot on Cherokee Avenue and in the new Grant Park Gateway...Learn More
Spend less, Experience more – Save 44% at the top 5 attractions with Atlanta CityPASS!Learn more
Zoo Atlanta welcomes all guests and makes every effort to ensure that our pathways, habitats and facilities are accessible, so...Learn More
Zoo Atlanta is a family-friendly environment where everyone deserves to have a great experience. To make the most of your...Learn More