Use the interactive map to navigate your visit and create your own itinerary to maximize your fun at the Zoo!
Today at the Zoo
Wednesday, October 4
Hours and General Information
- Zoo Atlanta is open all year long, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Zoo Hours (April 1 – October 31):
- Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Last entry is 3:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Last entry is 4:30 p.m.
- We begin to bring our animals in for the day an hour prior to the grounds closing.
- Food stands close an hour prior to the grounds closing.
- The following items are prohibited at Zoo Atlanta:
- Weapons, except as permitted by law
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- See a full list of prohibited items here.
Whether you’re looking for a leisurely stroll through the African Savanna or a chance to explore The Ford African Rain Forest, Zoo Atlanta offers something for everyone.
Zoo Something Valuable!
Buy a Zoo Atlanta Membership and receive $10 off + 2 FREE months. That’s 14 months of memories and additional discounts for one low price.Join Now
Zoo Atlanta Location and Map | Zoo Atlanta Parking | Bus Parking | Alternative Transportation Zoo Atlanta Location and...Learn More
Spend less, Experience more – Save 44% at the top 5 attractions with Atlanta CityPASS!Learn more
Zoo Atlanta welcomes all guests and makes every effort to ensure that our pathways, habitats and facilities are accessible, so...Learn More