Wild Encounter: Elephant
No creature looms larger over the savanna than the African elephant, and you’ll agree when one of ours comes over to meet you during an unforgettable encounter! Meet Kelly or Tara, and hand-feed one of the “girls” an afternoon snack.
- Meet at elephant bridge 15 minutes before the Wild Encounter.
- Please note that availability is limited for all Wild Encounters.
Daily at 1:45 p.m.
- Children 2 years old and under are FREE and may attend, but are not permitted to feed the animals. A ticket is required for each participant 3 years old and older.
- Children 4 years old and under must be carried or held by the hand of an adult in their group.
- Children 3 to 8 years old must be assisted by parent/guardian while feeding.
- Children 13 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult who has also purchased a Wild Encounter ticket.
- Meet at Elephant Bridge 15 minutes before the Wild Encounter.
- Wild Encounters must be reserved in advance.
- Due to animal safety regulations, guests who have been outside of the United States or Canada within 10 days prior to the program will not be allowed to participate.
- Programs involving the Zoo’s animal collection are subject to change or cancellation based on animal needs.
- Please arrive at the designated area 15 minutes before your Wild Encounter.