Know before you visit
- We have transitioned to a timed ticketing system to limit the number of guests inside the Zoo at any given time.
- Tickets may only be purchased online, and all transactions within the Zoo will be paperless (no cash).
- Walk-ups will be encouraged to purchase online via a mobile device; however, daily capacity will be limited. No cash transactions.
- We have implemented enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice during your visit.
- In accordance with Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ Executive Order, masks are now required for all visitors over the age of 10.
- Guests must select a timed reservation and purchase tickets online in advance before visiting.
- Zoo Atlanta is open seven days a week except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Get tickets for a Monday through Thursday visit to take advantage of a lower base price.
|Adult (12+)||$24.99 - $27.99|
|Child (3-11)||$18.99 - $19.99|
|Senior (65+)||$22.99 - $25.99|
|Child 2 & Under||FREE|
Visit Zoo Atlanta Monday through Thursday to take advantage of the lower base price.
** All active-duty, reserves, veterans, and retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces will receive free admission to Zoo Atlanta; valid military ID required at Zoo Admissions. Regular admission rates will apply to family members and other guests, and tickets must be purchased in advance online. Reservation not required for Military admission. They will enter with the rest of your party at your designated time.
Starting at $109/yr.
All Memberships include:
- Unlimited FREE daytime admission all year round
- Invitations to Member-exclusive events
- Discounts on All Rides Wristbands, gift shop purchases and select concessions
- Discounts on admission to select AZA zoos and aquariums nationwide
- 10% off admission for accompanying guests.
- Zoo Atlanta Memberships are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law
Field Trips: Self-guided
Planning a Field Trip to the Zoo? Explore the Zoo on your own at a discounted group rate! For youth groups of 10 or more, Zoo Atlanta offers a self-guided field trip rate of $10.99.
Virtual Field Trips
NEW this year, take a trip to the Zoo without getting on a bus! Harnessing technology as the vehicle, connect your students to animals, careers, conservation, and all things Zoo Atlanta through a Virtual Field Trip.
|Learn More||Learn More|
Wild Encounter: Elephant
No creature looms larger over the savanna than the African elephant, and you’ll agree when you come face-to-trunk with one...Learn More
Wild Encounter: Aldabra Tortoise
Meet the ancient giants of Aldabra Atoll. See, feed, and touch one of the world’s largest living tortoise species....Learn More