As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our guests, team members and the animals in our care, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice during your visit.
- General admission guests must select a timed reservation and purchase tickets online in advance before visiting.
- Members no longer require timed reservations to visit.
- General admission tickets may only be purchased online.
- Walk-ups will be encouraged to purchase online via a mobile device; however, daily capacity will be limited.
- Zoo Atlanta is open seven days a week except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Get tickets for a Monday through Thursday visit to take advantage of a lower base price.
- Masks are recommended for general admission.
- Masks are required for ages 2 and up for these optional in-Zoo experiences: giraffe feeding; Treetop Trail; and all education programs, including Wild Encounters.
- Mask requirements also apply to guests who have been vaccinated for COVID-19.
- For your convenience, adult and child-size masks are available for purchase at Zoo Atlanta.
- You’ll find hand-sanitizing stations throughout the Zoo for your convenience.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting touchpoints, restroom touchpoints and restrooms using a solution approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We are doing all we can to promote a healthy environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your Zoo experience, please be mindful of current CDC guidelines and public health recommendations.
- If you or a member of your party are feeling unwell, please visit us another time.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, the CDC recommends a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Masks are recommended for general admission and are required for ages 2 and up for certain optional in-Zoo experiences.
- Help us promote social distancing by remaining at least six feet away from others who are not part of your party.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow, not into your hand or into the air.
Where should I go for more information on COVID-19?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the best resource for useful, factual and up-to-date information on the virus.