Sightseeing in Atlanta? Save big with an Atlanta CityPASS!
You’ll save 40% off admission to Zoo Atlanta, plus four additional must-see Atlanta attractions:
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola
- CNN Studio Tours
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History or College Football Hall of Fame
While you’re here, don’t miss:
- The only twin giant pandas in the U.S., Ya Lun and Xi Lun
- The largest population of great apes in North America, including our newest baby gorilla, Mijadala
- Scaly Slimy Spectacular, a state-of-the-art new amphibian and reptile complex home to more than 70 species
- Splash Fountain presented by Atlanta Fulton County Recreation Authority, a water play experience featuring a total of 18 water jets (open seasonally and weather dependent)
- For an additional cost, Treetop Trail presented by Kaiser Permanente, our all-new aerial playground including a zipline, cargo net, balance beam and more
CityPASS holders have up to nine days (from the time of the first attraction visit) to visit these Atlanta attractions.
Watch this video to learn more!
Zoo Atlanta Membership
Planning to visit Zoo Atlanta more than once during your trip? A Zoo Atlanta Membership pays for itself in just two visits!