Wild Encounter: Lemur
Meet and feed some of the amazing primates that make the island of Madagascar one of Earth’s richest and most dynamic natural ecosystems.
- Meet outside the entrance to The Living Treehouse 15 minutes before the Wild Encounter.
- Please note that availability is limited for all Wild Encounters.
Monday and Friday at 2:30 p.m.
- A ticket is required for all participants over the age of 3 years old.
- Anyone under 14 years old must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Children 2 years old and under are FREE and may attend, but are not permitted to feed the animals. A ticket is required for each participant 3 years old and older.
- Children 4 years old and under must be carried or held by the hand of an adult in their group.
- Children 3 to 8 years old must be assisted by parent/guardian while feeding.
- A waiver must be completed by each participant or guardian every time in order to participate. Participants who are under 18 years old and attending without a parent or guardian will need to bring a completed waiver with them.
- Wild Encounters must be reserved in advance.
- Due to animal safety regulations, guests who have been outside of the United States or Canada within 10 days prior to the program will not be allowed to participate.
- Programs involving the Zoo’s animal collection are subject to change or cancellation based on animal needs.
- Please arrive at the designated area 15 minutes before your Wild Encounter.