Panda-monium!: It’s not all Black and White
Zoo Atlanta is one of two zoos in the United States to house giant pandas. Join us for this 45-minute program where students will uncover the unique attributes of this rare and remarkable species.
Discover the differences between red pandas and giant pandas when you meet with a live Zoo Educator and gain access to behind-the-scenes videos and pictures of these bamboo-loving critters. From their adaptations to their successful conservation story, pandas have climbed their way into our hearts and hopefully into yours.
LENGTH: 45 minutes
Available daily year-round
Select a start time from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The program is designed for classes of up to 30 students and will be hosted on Zoom – an easy, cloud platform for video and audio interaction.
- Every group is required to complete a Virtual Program Waiver and adhere to our Virtual Programming Code of Conduct.
- Educational Group Reservations must be made at least 5 WEEKS prior to program date.
- Non-refundable deposit of $50 is due at the time of reservation.
- Membership discounts do not apply to Wild Walks.
- Payment is due at least 4 WEEKS prior to the date of your visit. Unpaid reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received.
- Collection of funds and payment of all attendees is the responsibility of the group. Payment must be made to the Education Reservations Team.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULES
- All cancellations forfeit the $50 deposit.
- Cancellations received less than 2 WEEKS prior to the program date must pay 50% of the total cost of the program.
- Reschedules must be made at least 2 WEEKS prior to your scheduled program date to avoid fees.
- Reschedules made less than 2 WEEKS before original date will result in the loss of original deposit. Another deposit is required.