School’s Out Session
Looking for an exciting learning experience for your child’s day off from school? Safari Camp School’s Out Session is a perfect combination of fun and learning in an amazing setting! No matter what day you choose, participants will be immersed in learning about animals from around the world, exploring the environment, and engaging in ways they can preserve nature through unique hands-on, minds-on activities.
To find out if our Safari Camps are a good fit for you and your camper, please read our(PDF) prior to registering.
Registration coming soon!
*Individual dates of School’s Out Safari Camp are subject to cancellation if fewer than 10 participants are registered.
Oct. 8, 2018 and Nov. 19-21, 2018
Jan. 21, 2019 and Feb. 18, 2019
|Extended Care Drop-off||8-8:30 a.m.|
|Regular Drop-off||8:30-9 a.m.|
|Camp Starts||9 a.m.|
|Camp Ends||4 p.m.|
|Regular Pick-up||4-4:30 p.m.|
|Extended Care Pick-up||4:30-5:30 p.m.|
Themes coming soon!
$70 (extended care + $10)
$56 (extended care + $10)
A typical day at Camp includes:
- Hands-on, minds-on explorations
- Science-based investigations
- Up-close experiences with animal ambassadors
- Learning about animals from around the world
- Experiencing the Zoo’s living laboratory
- Exploring nature
- Having fun and making friends
Insider tips for parents:
- Food is energy.
- Make sure to pack a lunch every day.
- If your child has dietary needs, prepare your own snack so he/she can stay happy and healthy.
- The animals are outside.
- Prepare your child for an outdoor environment.
- Consider appropriate outerwear and pack a water bottle!
- Make sure you label your items with a name!
- Accidents happen.
- If you think that might be true, pack a change of clothes just in case.
- Age is important.
- Groups are based on ages so everyone can have a good time.
- Leaving early or running late?
- Let us know so we can be ready for you (404.624.5822).
Give the adventure of lifelong learning. Here’s an idea we can promise won’t be re-gifted: give a certificate for one of Zoo Atlanta’s education programs! You may also purchase gift certificates in $25 increments up to $100. Program restrictions apply.
Any other questions? Don’t hesitate to ask! Call 404.624.5822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.