Safari Camp: School’s Out
When school is out, Camp is in!
We are here to engage and excite your young learners ages 5-11. These minds-on programs allow campers to visit animals on grounds, explore biofacts, and take part in science experiments and demonstrations. Campers will learn about the biology and behaviors of amazing creatures, the problems many animals face in the wild, and will discover ways to help wildlife and wild habitats.
These programs will take place in-person. To ensure the safety of all participants and educators, campers will stay with their group for the entirety of the program, and all participants and campers will adhere to the safety protocols as outlined below. Campers should provide their own snacks and lunches. Masks are required for this program.
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Extended care available for $15/day from 8 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Must be purchased for whole Camp session; cannot be purchased for individual days.
Zoo Atlanta has a big responsibility in taking care of so many different animals, and it is critical that this work is done safely. Journey with us through the Zoo as we discover the incredible ways team members put safety first when providing quality animal care, and explore the many ways Zoo habitats are designed to protect both animals and guests. Finally, campers will learn best practices when interacting with wild animals and ways they can be wildlife stewards!
- Participants will be required to sign a digital waiver prior to the program.
- In accordance with the recommendations from the CDC, all participants ages 2 and above are required to wear a face mask while participating in the program.
- We ask all participants to stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been in contact with a COVID-positive individual in the past 2 weeks.
- The Zoo will provide sanitation materials for participant use, including hand sanitizer, sanitation wipes, and disinfectant spray.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
- Advance registration is required.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Registration closes the Wednesday prior at midnight.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY:
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Refunds will not be issued for individual missed days of Camp.
- Cancellations received 2 or more weeks prior to the program start date will receive a full refund.
Give the adventure of lifelong learning. Here’s an idea we can promise won’t be re-gifted: give a certificate for one of Zoo Atlanta’s education programs! You may also purchase gift certificates in $25 increments up to $100. Program restrictions apply.
Any other questions? Don’t hesitate to ask! Call 404.624.5822 or email email@example.com.