2023 Safari Camp Scholarship Program
Zoo Atlanta is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of scholarships to our Summer Safari Camp. Scholarship recipients will receive one week of Safari Camp, daily lunch and snacks, a Camp T-shirt and extended care.
- Camper must be a current resident of Metro Atlanta.
- Camper must attend a Title One school.
- Camper must be between the ages of 5 to 11 years old.
- Guardian of camper must agree to provide transportation to and from Camp daily during the week of Camp.
- If awarded, a $25 non-refundable fee made payable via credit card will be due at the time of registration.
Submit 2023 Zoo Atlanta Safari Camp Scholarship Application by mail or electronically. Applications must be received by Wednesday, April 12th, 2023.
Download the application (PDF)
Email or mail the following required documents:
- Proof of residency in Metro Atlanta.
- Proof the camper attends a Title One school.
- Letter of need from the guardian describing how the camper will benefit from Safari Camp.
- Letter of interest from the camper.
Completed applications and required documents should be submitted together via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “2023 Summer Camp Scholarship Submission” OR by mail to: Zoo Atlanta Education Department; 800 Cherokee Avenue, S.E.; Atlanta, GA 30315.
June 5 – 9
June 12 – 16
June 19 – 23
June 26 – 30
July 10 – 14
July 17 – 21
July 24 – 28
5 – 11
RECIPIENT SELECTION & NOTIFICATION:
Scholarships will be awarded based on pre-selected criteria and completion of the application. If selected, a $25 non-refundable deposit is due at time of notification to secure your scholarship.
Please contact the Education Department at 404.624.5822 or email@example.com with questions. We hope to see your camper at Zoo Atlanta Summer Safari Camp!
Please contact the Education Department at 404.624.5822 with questions. We hope to see your camper at Zoo Atlanta Safari Camp!
Connect With Your Wild Side #onlyzooatl