2021 Safari Camp Scholarship Program
Zoo Atlanta is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of scholarships to our Safari Camp: Summer Sessions. Scholarship recipients will receive one week of Safari Camp, lunch and snacks, extended care, and a Summer Session T-shirt.
Summer Camp Application Deadline: May 10, 2021
- Camper must attend a Title One school OR qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- Camper must be between the ages of 5 – 11 years old.
- Guardian of camper must agree to provide transportation to and from Camp daily during the week of Camp.
- If awarded, a $25 non-refundable fee made payable via credit card will be due at the time of registration.
Submit 2021 Zoo Atlanta Safari Camp Scholarship Application by mail or electronically.
Email or mail the following required documents:
- Proof of residency in Atlanta and/or Fulton County, Georgia
- Proof the camper attends a Title One school OR qualifies for free or reduced lunch
- Letter of need from the guardian describing how the camper will benefit from Safari Camp
- Letter of interest from the camper
Completed applications and required documents should be submitted together via:
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- mail to: Zoo Atlanta Education; 800 Cherokee Avenue, S.E.; Atlanta, GA, 30315
The application deadline passed. Awardees will be contacted by May 15
5 – 11
RECIPIENT SELECTION & NOTIFICATION:
Scholarships will be awarded based on pre-selected criteria, completion of the application, and on a first-come, first-served basis. If selected, a $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of notification to secure your scholarship.
Please contact the Education Department at 404.624.5822 or email@example.com with questions. We hope to see your camper at Zoo Atlanta Summer Safari Camp!
Please contact the Education Department at 404.624.5822 with questions. We hope to see your camper at Zoo Atlanta Safari Camp!