Bee-cause We Need Pollinators (grade 2nd)
Students will examine the sequence of life cycles and discover the important role of pollinators.
Student Challenge: What role do animals play in the life cycle of plants?
Georgia Standards of Excellence in Science:
- S2L1: A, C, D
Select a start time from 10 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.
Programs lasts 2 hours.
$14.99 per participant (includes Zoo admission)
- Minimum group size is 10.
- One chaperone per 10 students required and is admitted free; additional chaperones pay student price.
- Membership discounts do not apply to Zoo Challenge.
- All programs come with grade-specific activities to use at the Zoo, both before and after your visit.
- School Group Lunch Storage is available in the Zoo at The Lunch Den, Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., during the school year. Lunches should be in a labeled cooler/container.
- Pre-order your lunch! For just $6.99 per person + tax, your group can order your choice of pizza or sandwich, whole fruit, cookie and a drink! Please complete the order form and submit via email to email@example.com or by phone at 404.624.5995. Orders must be placed two weeks prior to your visit.