The Norfolk Southern Zoo Train
All aboard! Hop on for a ride on one of Zoo Atlanta’s family favorites – The Norfolk Southern Zoo Train! A handcrafted replica of an original 1863 locomotive, the train is one of the Zoo’s most popular attractions. Take a journey through the town of Critter Crossing to experience a day in the life of its inhabitants. The train is equipped with wide, comfortable seats, and covered passenger coaches.
Purchase an All-Day Rides Wristband for unlimited rides with your General Admission ticket or Membership. Valid on the date of redemption.
Member Wristband Non-Member Wristband
Open year-round, weather and maintenance dependent. Check our daily schedule to create your itinerary!
- Monday-Friday: 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
$3 + tax
- Children 2 years and under are free with a paying adult.
- Tickets are required for children 3 years and up.
- For the safety of others, all riders must be dry. If you are planning to visit Splash Fountain, bring a towel to dry off thoroughly; children must be dry to enjoy our rides.
- All-day Rides Wristbands must be worn properly, and riders must return to the line to ride again.
Rides and Attractions Rates:
|All-Day Rides Wristband|
|Good for unlimited rides on the date of purchase. (Excludes Treetop Trail and Treetop Tykes.)|
Member – $8
Non-Member – $9
Connect With Your Wild Side #onlyzooatl