The Zoo Train
All aboard! Hop on for a ride on one of Zoo Atlanta’s family favorites – The Zoo Train! A handcrafted replica of an original 1863 locomotive, the train is one of the Zoo’s most popular attractions. Take a journey through the town of Critter Crossing to experience a day in the life of its inhabitants. The train is equipped with wide, comfortable seats, and covered passenger coaches.
NEW! Purchase an All-Day Rides Wristband for unlimited rides with your General Admission ticket or Membership. Valid on the date of redemption.
Open year-round, weather and maintenance dependent. Check our daily schedule to create your itinerary!
Weekdays: 10:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Weekend: 10:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Children under 42” (107 cm) must be accompanied by an adult.
- For each paying child under 42” (107 cm), one adult rides with the child.
- Tickets are required for children 12 months and up.
- For the safety of others, all riders must be dry.
- All-day Rides Wristbands must be worn properly, and riders must return to the line to ride again.
Rides and Attractions Rates:
|All-Day Rides Wristband|
|Good for unlimited rides on the date of purchase. (Excludes Treetop Trail.)|
Member – $8
Non-Member – $9