Atlanta’s newest event destination merges the majesty of the African savanna and its iconic wildlife with the storied elegance of one of the city’s most treasured historic buildings. Just moments from Downtown, the newest addition to Zoo Atlanta is settled in the heart of Grant Park, Atlanta’s oldest parkland and one of the metro area’s most popular and progressive communities.
- Built in 1921 and revitalized by Zoo Atlanta for its new life today, Savanna Hall was the home of the Atlanta Cyclorama for more than 90 years. The building is famous for its grand scale and neoclassical architecture.
- Reimagined as a magnificent gathering place featuring more than 25,000 square feet of event spaces, Savanna Hall still retains many notes of its past, including its famed historic façade; delicately restored, original interior terra cotta brick walls; and restored original light fixtures on its front terraces.
- Savanna Hall is suited to functions of all shapes, sizes, occasions and moods, including corporate events, galas, weddings, rehearsal dinners, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, meetings and much more.
Contact an event representative about hosting your event at Zoo Atlanta or submit a special events inquiry.
Let us tell you more! Savanna Hall will be open for events beginning in 2019.
Phone: 404.624.5650 | Fax: 404.624.2819
A Window to the Wild
Savanna Hall features sweeping views onto Zoo Atlanta’s all-new African Savanna from both exterior and interior vantage points. Wildlife-watchers should look for African elephants, giraffes, zebras, warthogs, bird life and more in habitats that evoke the splendor of some of Earth’s most legendary landscapes.
Savanna Hall Features
- Michael and Thalia Carlos Ballroom a two-level space with access to two terraces overlooking the African Savanna
- Panoramic view of Grant Park from the outdoor Delta Savanna Terrace
- Dedicated specialty kitchen equipped for kosher catering and specialized cultural preferences
- Two versatile third-floor meeting rooms
- Inspired, chef-crafted menus from Proof of the Pudding