Explore a variety of dining options throughout the Zoo, whether you’re in the mood for a hearty meal, light snack, or sweet treat.
In addition to the enhanced safety protocols and procedures implemented throughout Zoo grounds, we have also made changes in our food service to promote wellness and assist in ongoing efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Indoor dining is currently unavailable. Outdoor seating is conveniently located on Grand Patio; under the open-air, covered Ford Pavilion; and in various locations throughout Zoo grounds.
- All transactions are cashless. Purchases may be made using a credit card, debit card or ApplePay.
- To ensure fresh, quick and convenient service, menu items may be limited at some food locations.
- Plexiglas has been installed at all point-of-sale locations.
- Safety protocols include frequent cleaning and disinfection of common touch points and dining tables.
Activity Type: Food:
OOZ Grilled Cheese Truck
Our brand-new food truck, OOZ, features mouthwatering gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches and crispy tater tots.Read More
SweetWater Beer Garden
The all-new SweetWater Beer Garden offers an intimate opportunity to watch wildlife while you enjoy a local brew.Read More
Nourish Café offers a wide variety of menu options. Skip the lines by placing an order using our all-new mobile...Read More
The COOP Food Truck
Zoo Atlanta’s resident food truck, The COOP, features all-natural, hand-breaded chicken tenders and fries.Read More
Fro-zen offers a variety of refreshing treats.Read More
Located steps inside the main entrance of Zoo Atlanta, Flamingo Joe’s is your place for hot beverages or cold treats....Read More
Willie B.’s serves 10” personal pizzas, freshly prepared with quality ingredients.Read More