The Library Pass Program
Check us out at your local public library!
Thanks to an exciting partnership with the Georgia Public Library Service, Georgia residents can check out the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass for free admission for a family of three.
Where do I get the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass?
- Starting December 7, 2020, this pass is only valid Monday through Friday excluding blackout dates and is valid for three general admissions.
- You must visit your local public library to obtain the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass.
- Adults with a valid library card from any branch of a participating public library system throughout the state of Georgia* may access the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass. One pass is available for checkout at each participating branch and may be checked out once per year, per household.
*excluding the Auburn Avenue Research Library in Atlanta.
How do I use the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass?
- Check out the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass DVD at your local library. (No self-checkout; DVD must be checked out at the library front desk.) When you return the DVD to your library, you will receive a Library Pass voucher. Please save this voucher; it is required for Zoo admission. The voucher is valid for four weeks from the date of the voucher showing the return of the DVD.
- Present your Zoo Atlanta Library Pass voucher and your library card at the Zoo Atlanta front gate for admission.
- Pass is valid five days a week; Monday – Friday excluding blackout dates.
- Blackout dates are:
- January 1
- January 18
- February 15
- April 5-9
- May 31
- July 4
- September 6
- October 11
- November 25
- December 25
- Pass is valid for up to three guests; standard general admission will apply to families larger than three. The pass is valid for general admission only and may not be used for fee-based events or programs. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion; may not be redeemed for cash.
- If the DVD is lost or damaged, a $30 replacement fee will be charged by the library system. Overdue fines will be charged for late returns.
Do you have a question that is not answered above? See the link below for answers to frequently asked questions.