The Library Pass Program
Check us out at your local public library!
Thanks to an exciting partnership with the Georgia Public Library Service, Georgia residents can check out the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass for free admission for a family of four.
Where do I get the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass?
- You must visit your local public library to obtain the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass.
- Adults with a valid library card from any branch of a participating public library system throughout the state of Georgia* may access the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass. One pass is available for checkout at each participating branch and may be checked out once per year, per household.
*excluding the Auburn Avenue Research Library in Atlanta.
How do I use the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass?
- Check out the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass DVD at your local library. (No self-checkout; DVD must be checked out at the library front desk.) When you return the DVD to your library, you will receive a receipt. Please save this receipt; it is required for Zoo
admission. The pass is valid for 28 days from the date of the receipt showing the return of the DVD.
- Present your Zoo Atlanta Library Pass receipt and your library card at the Zoo Atlanta front gate for admission.
- Pass is valid Monday – Friday only.
- Pass is valid for up to four guests; standard general admission will apply to families larger than four. The pass is valid for general admission only and may not be used for fee-based events or programs. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion; may not be redeemed for cash.
- If the DVD is lost or damaged, a $30 replacement fee will be charged by the library system. Overdue fines will be charged for late returns.