The Library Pass Program
Check us out at your local public library!
Thanks to an exciting partnership with the Georgia Public Library Service, Georgia residents can check out the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass for free admission for a family of four.
Library Pass admission does not include parking. The Cherokee Avenue parking lot and Grant Park Gateway on Boulevard are the property of the City of Atlanta. Visit the Getting Here page for tips and info.
Where do I get the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass?
- You must visit your local public library to obtain the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass.
- Adults with a valid library card from any branch of a participating public library system throughout the state of Georgia** may access the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass. One pass is available for checkout at each participating branch and may be checked out once per year, per household.
**excluding the Auburn Avenue Research Library in Atlanta.
How do I use the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass?
- Check out the Zoo Atlanta Library Pass DVD at your local library. (No self-checkout; DVD must be checked out at the library front desk.) When you return the DVD to your library, you will receive a Library Pass voucher. Please save this voucher; it is required for Zoo admission. The voucher is valid for four weeks from the date of the voucher showing the return of the DVD.
- Present your Zoo Atlanta Library Pass voucher and your library card at the Zoo Atlanta front gate for admission.
- Pass is valid seven days a week for daytime Zoo general admission; Sunday – Saturday excluding blackout dates*.
- *Blackout dates are:
- April 3-7
- May 29
- July 4
- September 4
- October 9
- November 23
- December 25
- *Blackout dates are:
- Pass is valid for up to four guests; standard general admission will apply to families larger than four. The pass is valid for daytime Zoo general admission only and may not be used for fee-based events or programs. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion; may not be redeemed for cash.
- Pass admission does not include parking. The Cherokee Avenue parking lot and Grant Park Gateway on Boulevard are the property of the City of Atlanta. Visit the Getting Here page for tips and info.
- If the DVD is lost or damaged, a $30 replacement fee will be charged by the library system. Overdue fines will be charged for late returns.
Do you have a question that is not answered above? See the link below for answers to frequently asked questions.
Looking for information on Museums for All?
Zoo Atlanta does not currently participate in the Museums for All program. Our Zoo Atlanta Family Pass, available for checkout at your local Georgia Public Library, is a great option for guests who are Georgia residents.