Self-Guided Field Trip: College
Book a Self-Guided Field Trip today at Zoo Atlanta’s best group rate! This option is ideal for college groups who plan to enter the gate and pay together as a group upon arrival.
The Zoo now offers multiple program offerings to supplement the college curriculum at a reduced rate.
College groups of 10 or more can select a Self-Guided Field Trip, a Self-Guided Field Trip & Lecture, or the Student Day Pass.
Daily year-round; Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are less crowded.
Regular Zoo Hours (allow 2-3 hours)
Pre-registration price: $10.99 per student
Walk up price: $14.99
One chaperone per 10 students is admitted free, additional chaperones pay student price. The one free adult chaperone ticket does not apply to the $14.99 walk up rate.
- Membership discounts do not apply toward Field Trip Programs.
- Pre-order your lunch! For just $6.99 per person + tax. Your group can order your choice of pizza or sandwich, chips, cookie and a drink! Call 404-624-5650, email email@example.com or fill out the Group Lunch Order Form at least (1) week in advance to pre-order your lunch!
- Minimum group size is 10.
- One adult/group leader per every 10 students is required and admitted FREE.
- Effective 4/1/17, Georgia State Tax will be assessed at 8.9% to all non-exempt entities. To reserve tax-free, submit a tax exempt form at the time of your reservation.
- Group must enter the admissions gate at the same time.
- Lump sum payment is collected at any admission window upon arrival; individual payments will not be accepted.