Calling all night owls! Spend the night at Zoo Atlanta and embark on a nocturnal adventure you won’t soon forget! Offered for both groups and families, programs feature interactive activities, team challenges, animal encounters and opportunities to learn more about wildlife and wild places.
Family NightCrawlers focus on creating fun “wild memories” for parents and their children to discover together.
Participants will spend the majority of the evening within the Zoo and will sleep in indoor, climate-controlled rooms away from animal habitats. A light evening snack and continental breakfast are provided. Participants are invited to stay and enjoy the Zoo the following day after breakfast and morning activities.
Parents – to find out if this program is right for your family and for full guidelines, please review the Program Packet.
April 20, 2019: Giant Panda
May 18, 2019: Giant Panda
June 15, 2019: Giant Panda
6 p.m. through 9:30 a.m. the next morning
All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Full payment is due upon reservation.
- Refunds or reschedules will not be issued for no-shows.
- Cancellations received more than 7 days before the scheduled visit will receive a full refund.
- Reschedule requests received less than 7 days prior to your scheduled program date will incur a 10% reschedule fee, based upon the total cost of your reservation.
- Guests will not receive a refund and reschedules due to rain.