Calling all night owls! Spend the night at Zoo Atlanta for a nocturnal adventure you won’t soon forget! This program is designed for families with children ages 6+ and features interactive activities, team challenges, animal encounters and opportunities to learn more about wildlife and wild places.
Participants will spend the majority of the evening within the Zoo and will sleep in indoor, climate-controlled rooms. A light evening snack and continental breakfast are provided. Stay and enjoy the Zoo the following day after breakfast and morning activities.
July 20: Zoo Tech
August 24: Zoo Tech
October 19: Zoo Tech
6 p.m. through 9:30 a.m. the next morning
All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Family NightCrawlers focus on creating fun “wild memories” for parents and their children to discover together. Participants will spend the majority of the evening within the Zoo and will learn all about giant pandas, as well as other amazing animals!
Bring your family to meet our wild family of African Savanna animals! Discover the relationships between species, and learn how your family is similar to and different from animal families. Through fun and engaging activities and a night of Zoo exploration, you’ll learn how we are connected to wildlife and find out how to make a difference for our wild counterparts.
Participants will spend the majority of the evening within the Zoo and will sleep in indoor, climate-controlled rooms. A light evening snack and continental breakfast are provided. Participants are invited to stay and enjoy the Zoo the following day after breakfast and morning activities.
Parents – to find out if this program is right for your family and for full guidelines, please review the Program Packet.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
- Advance registration is required.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Completed Zoo Atlanta Family Waivers (PDF) must be submitted upon arrival.
- Walk-up registrations are not accepted.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY:
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Cancellations received 2 or more weeks prior to the program start date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation received 2 weeks or less prior to the program start date will result in a loss of 50% of total cost of the cancelled reservation.
- Educational groups will not receive refunds for rain. For instances of severe inclement weather, please contact Education Reservations at 404.624.5822.