As the sun sets and Zoo Atlanta closes its gates for the evening, you and your family can go behind-the-scenes to see what happens in the Zoo after hours! Spend the night at a NightCrawler overnight for a nocturnal adventure that you and your family will never forget!
Parents – to find out if this program is right for your family and for guidelines, please review this Program Packet.
April 28: Tusks at Dusk*
May 19: Giant panda
June 9: Zoo Technology
July 14: Giant panda
August 4: Zoo Technology
September 15: Giant panda
October 20: Boo at the Zoo
6 p.m. through 10:30 a.m. the next morning
*Tusks at Dusk are Deluxe Family NightCrawlers, see below for details.
Family NightCrawler: $65
Deluxe NightCrawler: $115
Family NightCrawler: $52
Deluxe NightCrawler: $100
Each unique Family NightCrawler includes:
- Animal encounters
- Themed games and activities
- Nighttime visit to Scaly Slimy Spectacular: The Amphibian and Reptile Experience
- Continental breakfast
- Private guided tour of the Zoo
- Admission to the Zoo the following day and tons of fun!
Give the adventure of lifelong learning. Here’s an idea we can promise won’t be re-gifted: give a certificate for one of Zoo Atlanta’s award-winning education programs! You may also purchase gift certificates in $25 increments up to $100. Program restrictions apply.
- Program participants must be at least 6 years of age; children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Additional age/activity restrictions may apply to NightCrawler programs, as determined by specific animal keepers.
- All sleeping facilities are indoors and climate-controlled.
- Reservations are required prior to the program start date.
- Full payment is due upon reservation.
- Cost includes Zoo admission after the morning tour is completed.
- Family Programs are subject to cancellation if fewer than 12 participants are registered.