Calling all night owls!
Spend the night at Zoo Atlanta for a nocturnal adventure you won’t soon forget!
This program is designed for families with children ages 6+ and features interactive activities, Zoo tours, and opportunities to learn more about wildlife and wild places.
Participants will spend the majority of the evening outdoors walking around the Zoo and will sleep in indoor, climate-controlled rooms with sleeping bags brought from home. Continental breakfast catered by Proof of the Pudding is provided, as well as a light evening snack. Stay and enjoy the Zoo the following day after breakfast and morning activities!
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT DURING A NIGHTCRAWLER?
- Rain or shine. This program happens rain or shine, and much of the program is outside. Please plan for the weather and dress accordingly.
- The Zoo is made for walking! Most of this experience is spent walking around the Zoo, and many of the areas that we visit are not wheelchair accessible. Plan to spend up to 5 hours on your feet touring the Zoo and behind-the-scenes areas.
- Come with a full belly. While we will take a break for a snack in the middle of the evening, please eat dinner before you arrive. And remember to bring your water bottle with you.
- Embrace the dark. It’s called a NightCrawler for a reason. Explore the Zoo by the light of the moon and our educators’ red-light flashlights. Guests may only use flashlights at bedtime.
- Rustic camping meets the Zoo. All sleeping locations are in climate-controlled buildings with a restroom either in the building or nearby. Don’t forget to pack your sleeping bag!
- Stay awhile. At the completion of your program the following morning, you are welcome to stay and enjoy the Zoo at your leisure.
- Have FUN! This unique experience is unlike anything that you can do in Atlanta. We look forward to hosting you for an upcoming program!
Información del Programa (PDF)
May 20, September 30, November 4
6 p.m. until 9:30 a.m. the next morning
Before July 1: $89
July 1 and after: $100
Before July 1: $72
July 1 and after: $90
All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- All program participants will enter through the Education Conservation Gate on the right-hand side of the Cherokee Avenue Parking Lot.
- Advance registration required.
- Participants will be required to sign an online digital waiver prior to the program.
- A paid adult must accompany child(ren).
- Programs will take place rain or shine. Please be sure to dress accordingly.
- Parking is located in the Cherokee Avenue Parking Lot. Overnight parking is at a discounted rate.
- Participants will be asked to maintain a six-foot distance from other family groups and Zoo team members for the entirety of the program.
- Face masks are highly recommended but are not required for this program.
- We ask all participants to stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been in contact with a COVID-positive individual in the past 2 weeks.
- The Zoo will provide sanitation materials for participant use, including hand sanitizer, sanitation wipes, and disinfectant spray.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY:
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Cancellations received 2 or more weeks prior to the program start date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation received 2 weeks or less prior to the program start date will result in a loss of 50% of total cost of the cancelled reservation.
- Participants will not receive refunds for rain. For instances of severe inclement weather, please contact Education Reservations at 404.624.5822.
Connect With Your Wild Side #onlyzooatl