Who is my family? (grade 5th)
Students will explore animal adaptations and taxonomy through the sorting, gathering of information, and the development of their own dichotomous key.
Student Challenge: Develop a model to show which animals you think are most closely related and why.
Georgia Standards of Excellence in Science:
- S5L1: A
Select a start time from 10 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.
Programs lasts 2 hours.
$14.99 per participant (includes Zoo admission)
- Minimum group size is 10.
- One chaperone per 10 students required and is admitted free; additional chaperones pay student price.
- Membership discounts do not apply to Zoo Challenge.
- All programs come with grade-specific activities to use at the Zoo, both before and after your visit.
- Pre-order your lunch! For just $5.99 per person + tax, your group can order your choice of pizza or sandwich, chips, cookie and a drink! Call 404.624.5650, email email@example.com or fill out the Group Lunch Order Form at least 1 week in advance to process your lunch order.