Zoo Atlanta is thrilled to offer free admission to a limited number of Georgia Title I Schools for their students. Due to the unknown circumstances around this school year, we are offering multiple options for Sponsored Admissions applicants.
Schools can choose from two programs in the application:
- Self-Guided Field Trip at Zoo Atlanta
- Virtual Zoo Exploration – 60-minute, Zoom-based program (one class per session)
2021-2022 Application is closed. Please check back next year!
- The Sponsored Admission Program is offered based on availability of funds. Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Applications are not accepted for entire schools. One application is submitted per class or individual school group. All other interested persons within the school must apply separately to be considered for the program.
- If accepted into the program, you will be required to complete a brief survey that will be emailed to you after your Zoo visit.
- If your application is approved, Zoo Atlanta Education Reservations will notify the contact(s) listed on the application to make registration arrangements.
- Final headcount is due 7 DAYS before your scheduled trip.
- All participants must arrive and enter the Zoo at the same time. Additional adult chaperones are currently not permitted due to time-entry protocols.
- The school is responsible for any other costs related to in-person field trips, including but not limited to transportation to and from the Zoo, lunch for the students and in-park activities.