Create your own picture frame with wild prints.
Animal Print Frames
Grade Level: 1st-7th
- Yellow or Orange Pre-colored Popsicle Sticks (4 per child)
- Large Plain Popsicle Sticks (4 per child)
- Black or Brown Markers
- Various Colors of Paint (white/yellow/black/brown)
- Paint brushes
- Tacky Glue
Frames Made with Pre-colored Sticks (for 1st-4th grade)
- Have children draw an animal pattern, using the markers, on the four sticks – on both sides – on the orange they can make tiger stripes and on the yellow- giraffe pattern or cheetah patterns
- Glue the four sticks together to create a frame. (For 1st-2nd graders- will need adult help gluing frames together)
Frames Made with Plain Sticks (for 5th-7th grade)
- Have children paint the four sticks a base color (white- if a zebra – as seen in the example)
- Once the base coat is dry- then they can paint on the pattern.
- Once the paint is dry- glue the four sticks together.