Boo at the Zoo
October 20, 21, 27 and 28
9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
It’s that time of year when Atlanta’s favorite family Halloween festival returns! Sample treats throughout the Zoo, and enjoy the sights, characters and adventures of the whimsical Zoo Boo Town on four magical days with more than 1,000 animals from around the world. Don’t forget your costume!
Even the animals join the fun during Boo at the Zoo! Find out when your favorite Zoo animals are getting Halloween surprises; all animal activities will be listed on the back of the daily map.
Guests can enjoy spooktacular activities:
- Enter costume contests at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Find your way through the inflatable Corn Maze.
- Boogie down to Little Beat, a live party DJ.
- Meet some of your favorite storybook characters, including Paddington Bear, the Taco Dragon, Pete the Cat, Wild Thing, Hedgie the Hedgehog and more!
- Help us catch the Candy Thief while riding along on the Boo train! Purchase of train tickets required
All activities will take place from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Stay tuned for more event details.
Boo at the Zoo is FREE for Zoo Members and children under 3; FREE with general admission.
Cell phone recycling
Support gorilla conservation by recycling your old cell phones during Boo at the Zoo, and the gorillas will thank you with an extra treat! Drop phones off at the designated treat booth near the Willie B. Gorilla Conservation Center. Learn more about how our cell phone recycling program helps gorillas.