After the sun sets, Scouts can go behind-the-scenes to see what really happens at the Zoo after dark! Spend the night in climate-controlled, indoor facilities and wake up to the sounds of the wild! Our Scout NightCrawler events are specially tailored by level so that Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts can earn the petals, badges*, belt loops and pins that are relevant to them. Check out our Scout NightCrawler lessons.
Can’t attend one of our Scout NightCrawler events? Scout groups of 20 or more can attend a Group NightCrawlers program.
* Badges are not provided by Zoo Atlanta.
May 15, 2019
April 6, 2019
6:00 p.m. through 9:30 a.m. the next morning
To find out if our NightCrawler program is right for you, please read our NightCrawler Information Packet (PDF) prior to registering.
- Group Reservations must be made at least 5 weeks prior to program date.
- Non-refundable deposit of $50 is due at the time of reservation.
- Minimum group size for NightCrawlers is 20.
- Membership discounts do not apply.
- Final head count is due 4 weeks before your scheduled visit.
- Payment is due at least 4 weeks prior to the date of your visit. Unpaid reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received.
- Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of your reservation.
- Collection of funds and payment of all attendees is the responsibility of the group. Payment must be made to the Education Reservations personnel.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULES:
- All cancellations forfeit the $50 deposit.
- Cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the program date must pay 50% of the total cost of the program.
- Reschedules must be made at least 2 weeks prior to your schedule program date to avoid fees.
- Reschedules made less than 2 weeks before original date will result in the loss of the original deposit. Another deposit is required.
- Educational groups will not receive refunds for rain. For instances of severe inclement weather, please contact Education Reservations at 404.624.5822.
Your nocturnal festivities include:
- Themed activities
- Behind-the-scenes experiences
- Educational encounter with program animal ambassadors
- A sleepover in an indoor climate-controlled room
- Continental breakfast
- Private guided tour of Zoo Atlanta