Brew at the Zoo
5:30 – 8:30 p.m. (Gates close: 7:30 p.m.)
Brew at the Zoo is back on draft with the Brew Atlanta has come to love for more than 12 years – with a few changes and a more intimate feel on tap for this year only. Our July event sold out so get reservations now for our last Brew at the Zoo of the summer, coming up on Fri., Aug. 27.
Capacity is limited for both Member and non-Member reservations.
What’s back by popular demand?
- Beer tasting featuring some of Atlanta’s favorite breweries
- Live music: We won’t feature a headline act this year, but are looking forward to some more intimate grooves.
- Free carousel and Zoo train rides
- Amazing wildlife: More than 1,000 animals from around the world, including giant pandas and one of the largest populations of great apes in North America. Don’t miss the new African Savanna – featuring elephants, giraffes, zebras, ostriches, warthogs, meerkats, and southern white rhino.
What’s a little different?
- One more chance to attend, with smaller festivals at limited capacities – so if you’re a Brew veteran, you know that also means shorter lines!
- An open-air affair: 2021 Brew events will take place exclusively on the Zoo’s outdoor pathways.