Spark your curiosity and discover the surprising ways humans and animals are connected to the world around us!
Professor Gigi Gorilla needs your help collecting data to unearth unexpected relationships between people, animals and natural environments. Engage your senses and hone your observation skills as you explore iconic ecosystems and observe the natural world. Choose your adventure when you borrow an Exploration Pack (available on select days) and get ready to experience the Zoo in an all-new way!
Available daily as a self-guided activity daily.
Adventures are customized for different age groups. Exploration Packs include observation and measurement tools such as binoculars, magnifying glasses, measuring tapes, stopwatches, and illustration supplies. Elementary-level packs include additional information and recommendations for facilitating your young Seeker’s learning.
LOCATION: Education Station near the ground hornbill habitat
- Kindergarten to 2nd grade
- 3rd to 5th grade
- 6th to 8th grade
- 9th to 12th grade (and adults!)
- Click here to download the elementary level (Kindergarten to 5th grade) self-guided program.
- Click here to download the middle and high school level (6th grade and older) self-guided program.
- Zoo Seekers is designed for individuals and small family groups. Larger groups can visit our Schools and Groups page for more information about additional education programs.
Questions? Email Education@zooatlanta.org