Treetop Tykes Trail
An all-new ropes course experience for our youngest adventurers.
Kids too little for Treetop Trail? Now, there’s an adventure just for them!
Children under 48 inches tall will zig, zag, climb, walk, and balance as they navigate a series of rope ladders, bridges, nets, and tightrope-style foot lines with parents or guardians by their side. Walk alongside your child and provide any assistance they may need without having to climb over or under any of the elements. Participants will be safely secured and tethered with a full-body harness and sling line to an overhead tracking system.
This experience will only be open to children under 48 inches tall and will be available as an add-on to Zoo admission. This experience will not be included as part of the All-Rides Wristband or Fun Pass. Guests may enjoy this experience for up to 30 minutes.
NEW! Purchase a ticket for Treetop Tykes Trail with your General Admission ticket or Membership. Valid on the date of redemption.
Open Wednesday – Sunday, weather and staff dependent.
TIME: 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Last ticket sold at 3:45 p.m. and last climber admitted at 4 p.m.
- Maximum height is 48 inches (122 centimeters) tall. Injury may result if a participant over 48 inches tall attempts this course.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible chaperone.
- Must safely fit in the harness.
- Must have secure shoes. No bare feet, flip-flops, or sandals.
- Make sure shoelaces are tied.
- Pockets must be empty. Eyeglasses should be secure. Operators are not responsible for items left unattended.
- No gum, food, or drinks allowed on attraction.
- Only one participant on an activity at a time.
- No running, jumping, hanging in harness or horseplay. Operators reserve the right to expel participants displaying these behaviors.
- The redundant sling line should stay in front of the child and between the child’s shoulders at all times.
- Do not permit children to touch the overhead tracking system or tamper with the harness or redundant sling line.
- Lift gates are for chaperone use only. They must be in the closed position before the participant can cross the beam.
- Only one participant on the Sky Rail® at a time.
- Must be in a seated position in the harness.
- No horseplay, running or jumping off the platforms, kicking or flailing legs. Operators reserve the right to expel participants displaying these behaviors.
- Do not permit children to hang on or strike gates.
- Chaperones: Do not push your child to accelerate them down the SkyTykes® course.
- Chaperones: Ensure path and landing platform are clear before allowing your child to mount SkyTykes®.