Wild Features (grade Pre-K)
Some animals have great hearing, and others can see for miles. Some animals have thick fur while others are covered in scales. Discover the wild features of different animals and understand what makes them similar to and different from one another. Students will make observations about animals and sort them based on their characteristics. Experience our animal ambassadors up close to identify their wild features and learn what makes them unique.
Georgia Standards of Excellence in Science:
Select a start time from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.; sessions last 30 minutes.
One Session: $360
Two Sessions: $475
Three Sessions: $590
- Educational Group Reservations must be made at least 5 weeks prior to program date.
- Non-refundable deposit of $50 is due at the time of reservation.
- Maximum of 60 participants per session.
- The group leader is required to complete an online digital waiver per group prior to the program.
- Membership discounts do not apply to this program.
- Final head count is due 4 weeks before the scheduled visit.
- Participants will be asked to maintain a six-foot distance from other participants and Zoo team members for the entirety of the program.
- Masks are strongly recommended to participate in this program but are not required. By the request of the school or group, the Zoo Atlanta Education Team will adhere to a school’s or group’s COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Program must take place in a quiet temperature-controlled room with enough room for social distancing or a quiet shaded location outdoors.
- Requested location must be within a 65-mile radius of Zoo Atlanta.
- Multiple programs must be at the same location on the same day and within the same 3-hour period to receive the multiple-session price discount.
- Specific animals cannot be requested for programs.
- Program animals will be no-touch.
- Payment is due at least 4 weeks prior to the date of your visit. Unpaid reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received.
- Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of your reservation.
- Collection of funds and payment of all attendees is the responsibility of the group. Payment must be made to the Education Reservations personnel.
CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULES:
- All cancellations forfeit the $50 deposit.
- Cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the program date must pay 50% of the total cost of the program.
- Reschedules must be made at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled program date to avoid fees.
- Reschedules made less than 2 weeks before original date will result in the loss of original deposit. Another deposit is required.
- Educational Groups will not receive refunds for rain. For instances of severe inclement weather, please contact Education Reservations at 404.624.5822.
Wondering if a ZooMobile program is right for you? Give us a call at 404.624.5822 or email email@example.com.
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs, events and special offers! You can remove yourself at anytime if you are no longer interested. Subscribe now!