Homeschool Open House
NEW this year, the Homeschool Open House provides homeschool families an opportunity to preview the 2019 HomeSchool Academy fall semester. This station-based exploration event will allow families to travel at their own pace and participate in hands-on activities, as well as talk to Zoo Atlanta educators about HomeSchool Academy and other Zoo educational opportunities. All activities will take place in the Conservation Action Resource Center (ARC) at the Zoo from 10 a.m. to Noon. During this event, families will be able to register for the semester, enjoy a special animal encounter at 11 a.m., and take home engaging, science-based activities. After the event, attendees are welcome to explore the rest of the Zoo. Space for this event is limited, so be sure to register soon!
Wednesday, August 21
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
$15/family of 4, $3 additional person, children under 2 are free
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
- Advance registration is required.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Walk-up registrations are not accepted.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY:
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Cancellations received 2 or more weeks prior to the program start date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation received 2 weeks or less prior to the program start date will result in a loss of 50% of total cost of the cancelled reservation.
- This program will run rain or shine.