HomeSchool Academy: Fall
It’s a Feeding Frenzy this Fall! Let the Zoo come to you as we take a bite out of online learning. From the different ways that animals feed, to the importance of nutrition and a balanced diet for Zoo Atlanta’s animal ambassadors, students will discover the diversity of wildlife in a fun and interactive environment.
This semester-long program will include monthly lesson plans to do at home with accompanying resources, a 45-minute online lesson with a Zoo Educator on Homeschool Day, and engaging activities through an online platform that will keep the learning going. Each month, students will build upon concepts to create a deep understanding of the topic being studied.
Online Lesson Times with Zoo Educator
- K-2nd: 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- 3rd-5th: 11:15a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 6th-8th: 12:30 p.m. -1:15 p.m.
- 9th-12th: 1:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Entire Fall Semester: $90
Entire Fall Semester: $80
NEW VIRTUAL PLATFORM:
We will be using the cloud-based learning management system, Seesaw, which can be accessed on a computer or by a mobile device via the Seesaw app, available for Android and iOS as well as Zoom – an easy, cloud platform for video and audio interaction. More information will be provided with registration.
Every participant is required to complete a Virtual Program Waiver and adhere to our Virtual Programming Code of Conduct.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
- Advance registration is required.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Registration closes the Sunday prior at midnight.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY:
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Refunds will not be issued for individual missed days of HomeSchool Academy.
- Cancellations received 2 or more weeks prior to the program start date will receive a full refund.