City of Atlanta & Fulton Co. Family Days
October 10 and 11
Zoo Atlanta will host City of Atlanta and Fulton County Family Days on Sunday and Monday, October 10 and 11. On these two dates, guests who can demonstrate residence in the City of Atlanta or Fulton County or employment in City of Atlanta Government or Fulton County Government will receive free admission. Free admission is valid for two adults and up to four children per party.
Timed reservations are not required for these events; eligible guests will be admitted on a walk-up, first-come, first-served basis.
Recognized forms of identification:
- City of Atlanta or Fulton County residents: Recognized forms of ID include
- a Georgia driver’s license;
- State of Georgia-issued voter identification;
- or water, gas or light utility bill demonstrating residence in the City of Atlanta or Fulton County.
- Employees of City of Atlanta Government or Fulton County Government: Recognized forms of ID include
- a City of Atlanta employee identification card
- or Fulton County Government employee identification card.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Last entry 4:30 p.m.)
- Monday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Last entry 3:30 p.m.)
Please help us stay green by considering carpooling or MARTA travel. Visit itsmarta.com for more info.
COVID safety guidelines
- Masks are required for indoor areas and experiences for all guests ages 2 and up.
- Masks are available for purchase in child and adult sizes just inside the Zoo.
City of Atlanta and Fulton County Family Days have been extremely well-attended in previous years; Members and guests should expect high volume in the Zoo on both days. Visitors are encouraged to arrive early and consider carpooling or MARTA travel. The admission offer is valid only on Sunday and Monday, October 10 and 11, 2021, and may not be combined with any other discount or promotion. The offer is not valid online.