City of Atlanta & Fulton County Family Days
August 13 and 14
Zoo Atlanta will host City of Atlanta and Fulton County Family Days on Saturday, August 13 and Sunday, August 14. On these two dates, guests who can demonstrate residence in the City of Atlanta or Fulton County or employment in City of Atlanta Government or Fulton County Government will receive free admission. Free admission is valid for two adults and up to four children per party.
Timed reservations are not required for these events; eligible guests will be admitted on a walk-up, first-come, first-served basis.
Recognized forms of identification:
- City of Atlanta or Fulton County residents: Recognized forms of ID include
- a Georgia driver’s license;
- State of Georgia-issued voter identification; or
- Water, gas or light utility bill demonstrating residence in the City of Atlanta or Fulton County.
- For employees of City of Atlanta Government or Fulton County Government: Recognized forms of ID include
- a City of Atlanta employee identification card
- or Fulton County Government employee identification card.
Please help us stay green by considering carpooling or MARTA travel. Visit itsmarta.com for more info.
City of Atlanta and Fulton County Family Days have been extremely well-attended in previous years; Members and guests should expect high volume in the Zoo on both days. Visitors are encouraged to arrive early and consider carpooling or MARTA travel. The admission offer is valid only on Saturday and Sunday, August 13 and 14, 2022, and may not be combined with any other discount or promotion. The offer is not valid online.