Find these mobile stations throughout the Zoo to learn about a variety of conservation issues. Participate in hands-on activities and find out how your actions impact wildlife around the world. Talk to a Zoo educator who can answer your questions about animals and help you become a wildlife warrior. Each Conservation Station focuses on a specific conservation issue. Stop by these locations on your next visit for a chance to get in on the fun!
- Brazilian Outpost: Learn about the international pet trade and find out how to be a responsible pet guardian.
- Complex Carnivores: Learn about sustainability and find out how to be a savvy shopper.
- Ford Willie B. Gorilla Conservation Center: Learn about habitat loss and find out how to prevent it.
- Georgia eXtremes: Learn about native Georgia wildlife and find out how to support healthy habitats.
- Komodo dragon habitat: Learn about plastic pollution and find out how to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Lion habitat: Learn about climate change and find out how to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Zambezi Elephant Center: Learn about the illegal wildlife trade and find out how to be an informed traveler.
Saturdays from 1 – 3 p.m. at Complex Carnivores
Sundays from 1 – 3 p.m. at Scaly Slimy Spectacular (Georgia eXtremes building)