Charlie’s Choice, A Conservation Ale
With the help of Charlie, a member of the adult bachelor group of gorillas at Zoo Atlanta, our friends at SweetWater have created an all-new brew! Earlier this spring, Charlie found a choice of three fruits – grapefruit, banana, and wild berries, all part of a gorilla’s diet – in his habitat. His selection, grapefruit, became the fruit ingredient for Charlie’s Choice, A Conservation Ale – a fine beer featuring Centennial hops and an earthy, floral, and citrusy aroma for a refreshing, clean, flavorful brew.
Try Charlie’s Choice at Brew at the Zoo or for a limited time at the SweetWater Taproom!
Beer & Wine List
- SweetWater Brewery – Atlanta, GA
- New Realm Brewing Company – Atlanta, GA
- Wild Heaven Beer – Atlanta, Ga
- Down Home Brewing Co. – Atlanta, GA
- Scofflaw Brewing Co. – Atlanta, GA
- Monday Night Brewing – Atlanta, GA
- Wild Leap Brewing – LaGrange, GA
- Tucker Brewing Company – Tucker, GA
- Red Hare Brewing – Marietta, GA
- Urban Tree Cidery – Atlanta, GA
- Fire Maker Brewing Company – Atlanta, GA
- Select wines will be available