Wild Winter Days
Now through February 28
Bring your mittens to meet our paws!
Cure cabin fever with a warm introduction to the sights and experiences of a Zoo for all seasons – at an exclusive limited-time discount!
Now through February 28, general admission is 25% off across all categories. (Regular general admission at the gate is $25.99 for adults and $17.99 for children.)
Promotion is valid January 8, 2018, through February 28, 2018. Offer is valid online and at the gate; not valid with any other discount or promotion.
Who else will you meet while you’re here?
- Giant pandas: May be seen year-round, including Ya Lun and Xi Lun, the only twin giant pandas in the U.S.
- Red panda: Idgie loves the cold!
- Tanuki: We’re the only zoo in the U.S. housing this species.
- Flamingos: Not fair-weather friends.
- African elephants: Living large all year.
- Naked mole rats: They have no idea what season it is; they live in tunnels!
- Red kangaroos: They make ‘em hardy in the Outback!
- Bald eagle: Sequoyah is a Georgia native and a bird – talk about a combo of cold-weather skills!
Escape the cold in Scaly Slimy Spectacular!
As you wander through the windswept desert, African savanna, Australian billabong, mangrove swamp, Georgia tidal creek and other areas, you’ll see key species such as:
- King cobra
- Green anaconda
- Gila monster
- Panamanian golden frog
- Diamondback terrapin
All animal activities are weather-permitting and are subject to change due to weather conditions or temperatures below 40 degrees.