Thank you for your interest in applying to Zoo Atlanta’s Art Gone Wild Market! Please review the following information before applying:
Important Application Dates:
- May 18 at 11:59 p.m. Application period closed
- On or before May 22 Vendor status emails sent (accepted, waitlisted, or passed)
- May 31 at 11:59 p.m. Booth fees due for accepted vendors
- On or before June 2 Waitlisted vendor emails sent (if space is available)
- June 8 at 11:59 p.m. Booth fees due for waitlisted vendors (if space is available)
- Saturday June 17, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Market is open to Zoo guests with a general admission ticket or Zoo Atlanta M
- 10’ x 10’ booth spaces located throughout Zoo Atlanta.
- Rain-or-shine! In the case of extreme weather, vendors will be emailed with instructions.
- Vendor load-in and setup:
- Friday June 16 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Take measures to secure and weatherproof your merchandise, such as using plastic bins or installing tent sides. The Zoo is monitored by 24-hour security, but still take precautions.
- Saturday June 17 from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- All vendors should be market ready on Saturday by 10 a.m.
- Friday June 16 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- All fees are nonrefundable.
- Nonrefundable application fee (due at the completion of application): $30
- If accepted, vendors will be contacted to submit their nonrefundable booth fee:
- Single space (10’x10’): $200
- Double space (10’x20’): $400
- Single space premium location- very limited availability: $275
- Some equipment rentals may be available for an additional cost.
- Vendors who plan to booth share must complete a separate application and application fee. Vendors should notate on their application whom they plan to share with. If accepted, the booth fee must be submitted as a single transaction.
Booth sharing is a great option for those who need a smaller space or are more budget conscious.
Vendors who plan to booth share must submit a separate application and application fee. Vendors should notate on their application whom they plan to share with. Both vendors will be reviewed as a single unit. If accepted, the booth fee must be submitted as a single transaction. Choosing to booth share does not guarantee or prioritize acceptance but allows Zoo Atlanta staff to plan accordingly.
Vendors who are selected to booth share must follow these guidelines:
- A 10’ x 10’ booth can be shared by two approved vendors. We recommend dividing the booth as two side-by-side 5’ by 10’ spaces.
- Communication between approved vendors will occur independently from Zoo Atlanta. Vendors must coordinate logistics, organization, etc., on their own.
- Up to 3 total representatives per booth (not per vendor) are
- If one or more vendors are not able to attend, they are responsible for finding a representative, transferring necessary information, and notifying the Zoo Atlanta team of the change. Only approved vendors are permitted at the market.
Zoo Atlanta will provide:
- An assigned 10’x10’ space in an outdoor public area of the Zoo.
- Light refreshments and water.
- Complimentary parking for up to one vehicle.
- Admission for up to 3 total representatives at each booth (includes the artist/vendor).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi; however, it is recommended that vendors have a backup hotspot.
- Vendors must provide own:
- 10’x10’ tent with weights (at least 40 lbs total or 10 lbs per leg)
- Table and/or chairs
- Displays, stands, shelving, tablecloths, etc.
- Point-of-sale system or other secure transaction method
- Must commit to the market date. All fees are nonrefundable.
- Must acquire any required licenses and collect sales tax as required by law.
- Merchandise MUST be original, handmade, and created by the vendor. Does not have to be zoo- or animal-related. Must be non-offensive.
- Provide coverage for their own booth during extended breaks (longer than 15 minutes).
- If not able to attend, vendors are responsible for finding a representative, transferring necessary information, and notifying the Zoo Atlanta team of the change. Only approved vendors are permitted at the market. Selling/trading your booth space is NOT permitted.
- Secure a reliable point-of-sale system.
- Must stay in public spaces and follow all guidelines as a guest would.
- Must behave professionally in a way that is reflective of Zoo Atlanta’s mission and values.
- Must bring their own means of protection from sun, rain, etc.
- Operate independently, have fun, and provide great customer service!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.