COVID-19 note: As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our guests, team members and the animals in our care, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, the following protocols and procedures will be implemented for a safe and fun race.
- All race participants will be permitted to run the course without masks, but masks are required after the finish line!
- To allow for social distancing on the course, the 5K will start in waves of 50 people every 2 minutes.
- Should the in-person 5K be canceled, all 5K registrations will transition to a virtual run, and registrants will be mailed their race packet.
- Learn more about what to expect at Zoo Atlanta.
Packet Pick Up
- Pre-race Packet pick up: Thursday, April 22 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Zoo Atlanta
- Race Day Packet pick up: Onsite 6 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Show us your wild side, dress up in your finest stripes, spots or feathers! Costume contest begins after the awards ceremony at the Ford Pavilion. Winner will receive a special prize!
After Party and Awards
After the race, join us for the After Party at the Ford Pavilion inside Zoo Atlanta! Enjoy music, the awards ceremony, costume contest and a vendor market. For capacity reasons, only race participants are permitted to enter the After Party.
The top overall male and female finishers in the following categories will receive a pair of tickets to an upcoming Zoo Atlanta 21+ event:
21-29 | 30-39 | 40-49 | 50-59 | 60-69 | 70 and over
The top overall male and female finishers in the following categories will receive a pair of Treetop Trail tickets:
12-15 | 16-20
Awards will be given at the awards ceremony at 10 a.m. inside the Ford Pavilion inside Zoo Atlanta.
Final results will be available online to all participants after race completion.