Bring your littlest ones for an evening of exploring the Zoo! Enjoy a mini-tour of the Zoo with a Zoo Atlanta Educator, stopping along the way to sing songs, hear animal stories, and dance like an animal! Observe animals after-hours and make connections to wildlife. This program is designed for families with children ages 0-5, with opportunities for exploration for ages 0-2. Join us for a fun evening adventure before the sun goes down!
These programs will take place in-person. To ensure the safety of all participants and educators, families and children ages 2 and up will be asked to wear masks and socially distance from each other. All activities will be led from a safe distance to ensure that they are still engaging while maintaining a minimum social distance of 6 feet. We will continue to monitor all health guidelines and, with advance notice, reserve the right to cancel the program if necessary.
5 p.m. to 6:30pm
$20 for a parent/guardian and child (each additional child participant will be $4/each)*
$15 for a parent/guardian and child (each additional child participant will be $4/each)*
* Program registration does not include Zoo admission.
- Time: 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on pre-set dates.
- Advance registration required.
- Participants will be required to sign an online digital waiver prior to the program.
- Program registration does not include Zoo admission.
- Payment in full is required at time of reservation; reservations and payment required at least one week in advance of program date.
- A paid adult must accompany child(ren).
- Family Programs are subject to cancellation if minimum number of participants is not met. Call 404.624.5822 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Programs will take place rain or shine. Please be sure to dress accordingly. In cases of heavy rain or extreme cold, we will move the program inside.
- Parking is conveniently located in the lot on Cherokee Avenue and in the new Grant Park Gateway parking facility on Boulevard. Rates will be $3 an hour for a maximum of $12 a day.
PARTICIPANT SAFETY POLICIES
- We ask all participants to stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been in contact with a COVID-positive individual in the past 2 weeks.
- Participants will be asked to maintain a six-foot distance between themselves, other participants, and Zoo team members for the entirety of the program.
- All participants ages 2 and above are required to wear a face mask while participating in the program.
- The Zoo will provide sanitation materials for participant use, including hand sanitizer, sanitation wipes, and disinfectant spray.
- All Zoo team members will wear a face mask for the duration of the program.
- All Zoo team members will maintain a six-foot distance between themselves, other staff members, and participants.