Bring your littlest ones for an evening of exploring the Zoo and observing animals after-hours! Enjoy a mini tour of the Zoo with a Zoo Educator, stopping along the way to sing songs, hear animal stories, and dance like an animal! This program is designed for families with children ages 0-5, with opportunities for exploration for ages 0-2. Join us for a fun evening adventure before the sun goes down.
4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
$26 for a parent/guardian and child (each additional child participant will be $5/each)*
$21 for a parent/guardian and child (each additional child participant will be $5/each)*
* Program registration does not include Zoo admission.
0-5 years old
- Advance registration required.
- Program registration does not include Zoo admission.
- Cancellations received less than 1 week prior to the program date must pay 50% of the total cost of the reservation.
- A paid adult must accompany child(ren).
- Family Programs are subject to cancellation if minimum number of participants is not met. Call 404.624.5822 with questions or email email@example.com.
- Programs will take place rain or shine. Please be sure to dress accordingly. In cases of heavy rain or extreme cold, we will move the program inside.
- Parking is conveniently located in the lot on Cherokee Avenue and in the new Grant Park Gateway parking facility on Boulevard. Both are owned by the City of Atlanta and managed by AAA Parking. Rates are $3 an hour for a maximum of $12 a day.