As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our guests, team members and the animals in our care, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice during your visit.
Grab your family and friends and come to the Zoo for an evening of team challenges, scavenger hunts, and interactive activities that will engage and excite. See if you have what it takes to survive and thrive as an Animal Care Specialist. Compete against other teams as you and your group work together to solve team challenges that explore how animal care teams feed, maintain the environments of, and enrich the lives of Zoo Atlanta’s animal ambassadors. Participants will explore the Zoo after hours with a Zoo educator and learn about animal care and conservation efforts.
6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
$20/person (3 and under are free)
$15/person (3 and under are free)
Program is open to all ages, but activities are geared to children ages 6+. Children 3 and under are free. All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Reservations are required prior to the program start dates.
- Full payment is due upon reservation.
- Each participant must bring a signed waiver to participate in the class.
- Participants 17 years old and under attending without a parent or guardian MUST bring a completed waiver with them that is signed by a parent or guardian.
- Family programs are subject to cancellation if fewer than 12 participants are registered.
- A registered chaperone MUST accompany each registered child, and must be at least 18 years of age.
- Programs will take place rain or shine. Please be sure to dress accordingly.
- We ask all participants to stay home if they experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been in contact with a COVID-positive individual in the past 2 weeks.
- Participants will be required to sign online digital waivers prior to the program.
- Programs will take place exclusively in outdoor or semi-outdoor locations.
- Participants will be asked to maintain a six-foot distance between themselves, other participants, and Zoo Team members for the entirety of the program
- All participants 2 and up are required to wear a face mask while participating in the program.
- The zoo will provide sanitation materials for participant use, including: hand sanitizer, sanitation wipes, and disinfectant spray.
- All Zoo Team members will wear a face mask for the duration of the program.
- All Zoo Team members will maintain a six-foot distance between themselves, other staff members, and program participants.