Grab your family and friends and come to the Zoo for an evening of team challenges, scavenger hunts, and interactive activities that will engage and excite.
See if you have what it takes to survive and thrive as an Animal Care Specialist. Compete against other teams as you and your group work together to solve team challenges that explore the ways our Animal Care Teams provide specialized diets, create dynamic environments for, and enrich the lives of Zoo Atlanta’s animal ambassadors.
Join us as we roam the Zoo at night looking for nocturnal species and investigating how nocturnal animals use different senses, such as night vision, echolocation, and heat sensing, to navigate in the dark. Compete in teams to test your ability to hunt, hide, protect, and surprise! At the end of the program, unwind with your new friends and competitors on the Endangered Species Carousel.
6:30 – 9 p.m.
$25/person (3 and under are free)
$20/person (3 and under are free)
Program is open to all ages, but activities are geared to children ages 6+. Children 3 and under are free. All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Reservations are required prior to the program start dates.
- Full payment is due upon reservation.
- Participants will be required to sign an online digital waiver prior to the program.
- A paid adult must accompany child(ren).
- Programs will take place rain or shine. Please be sure to dress accordingly.
- Parking is conveniently located in the lot on Cherokee Avenue and in the new Grant Park Gateway parking facility on Boulevard. Rates will be $3 an hour for a maximum of $12 a day.
- Participants will be asked to maintain a six-foot distance from other family groups and Zoo team members for the entirety of the program.
- Face masks are highly recommended but are not required for this program.
- We ask all participants to stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been in contact with a COVID-positive individual in the past 2 weeks.
- The Zoo will provide sanitation materials for participant use, including hand sanitizer, sanitation wipes, and disinfectant spray.
- Family Programs are subject to cancellation if minimum number of participants is not met. Call 404.624.5822 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.