Summer Session Scholarship Program
Through a partnership with the Atlanta Fulton County Recreation Authority, Zoo Atlanta is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of scholarships available to our Safari Camp: Summer Session. Scholarships will include Camp registration, snacks, lunch, Camp T-shirt and extended care.
How to apply:
Submit the completed application via email to: email@example.com OR mail a hard copy of the completed application to:
Zoo Atlanta Education Reservations
800 Cherokee Avenue, S.E.
Atlanta, GA 30315
Partial or incomplete applications will not be considered.
When to apply:
Completed applications are due no later than the close of business on May 7, 2018. Submissions will be reviewed and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
The Zoo Atlanta Scholarship Panel Committee will review all applications on May 8, 2018. Scholarships will be selected based on pre-selected criteria, completion of the application, and on a first-come, first-served basis. Awardees will be notified on or after May 21, 2018. If selected, a $25 non-refundable deposit is due at time of notification to secure your scholarship.
- Proof of residency in the City of Atlanta or Fulton County required
- Camper must attend a Title I School
- Camper must qualify for free or reduced lunch program at school
- Camper must be between the ages of 5 – 11 years old
- Guardian of camper must agree to provide transportation to and from Camp
- $25 non-refundable deposit
- Letter of need from guardian
- Letter of interest from student
Weekly, June 18 - August 3
5 – 11
Please contact the Education Reservations Department at 404-624-5822 with questions. We hope to see your camper at Zoo Atlanta Safari Camp: Summer Session!