Scout Appreciation Day
Attention all Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts! Get in touch with your WILD side and join us on Migratory Bird Day on May 11 to celebrate YOU! Enjoy discounted admission to Zoo Atlanta, engaging on-grounds activities, and up-close animal encounters! Have fun with your troop as you explore the outdoors and connect to wildlife. Each Scout will receive a complimentary Zoo patch to commemorate the day.
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
$10.88 per Scout (with tax)
$10.88 per adult (with tax)
- No minimum group size required! Register as a family or with your troop.
- All participants on a reservation MUST arrive and enter together. If some members of your troop need to arrive later than the rest of the group, please process a separate reservation for them that includes at least one adult.
- Event will be held rain or shine; no refunds.
- Zoo Atlanta Members are admitted free and need to pre-register online. If Zoo Members are part of your troop, they should be part of your headcount in order to receive the complimentary patch (while supplies last). Zoo Members must visit us at the Scout check-in table upon arrival and must present Zoo Member I.D.
- Scouts who do not pre-register and arrive in full or partial uniform receive the $10.88 (with tax) per person rate, too! Accompanying adults are required and also receive this discounted rate.
- Scout Day patches can be picked up at the Scout check-in table at the front of the Zoo on the day of the event. Additional Scout Day patches will be available for purchase for $4 each only through online registration.