Homeschool Field Trips
Bring your homeschool students to explore Zoo Atlanta on your own at a discounted rate! Add to the educational experience by using our standards-based curriculum guides and grade-specific activities before, during and after your visit. Homeschool groups of 10 or more must register at least 7 days prior to the date of your visit to receive the discounted school admission rate of $9.99.
Groups of 9 or less are welcome on the first Tuesday of every month. No advanced reservation required. Register as a walk-up at any admission window upon arrival for Homeschool Field Trip Day for $10.99 + tax.
Zoo hours; allow 2-3 hours to see most habitats.
$9.99 + tax
- Educational Group Reservations must be made at least 7 days prior to the date of your visit to receive the discounted school admission rate of $9.99.
- You will receive one FREE adult chaperone ticket per every 10 Additional adults pay the same rate as students.
- Minimum group size of 10 students is required to receive the discounted admission rate. No maximum.
- Head count may be changed up to 7 days before your scheduled visit.
- Payment is due at least 7 days prior to the date of your visit. Unpaid reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received.
- Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of your reservation.
- Payments are NOT accepted at the gate for the $9.99 Educational Group Rate.
- Once the reservation is paid in full, any additional admissions must be purchased at the gate for the $10.99 walk-up rate.
CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULES
- Cancellations 7 days before the scheduled visit will receive a full refund.
- Rescheduling of an existing reservation must be made at least 7 days before your scheduled visit.
- Educational Groups will not receive refunds for rain. For instances of severe inclement weather, please contact Education Reservations at 404.624.5822.