Family Zoo Yoga
This fun, interactive program is geared toward families with children ages 4+ and includes 30-40 minutes of animal-inspired yoga poses with our certified instructor. After the class, spend the remaining time learning more about the animals from a Zoo educator to find out how humans are connected to the featured species. Each month will feature a new animal and new poses. We hope you will come connect with animals and take time to connect with your family in a whole new way!
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
July 13: Sunrise on the Savanna (Lion)
August 10: Sunrise on the Savanna (Elephants)
September 14: Sunrise on the Savanna (Giraffe)
$10 – Zoo Yoga only without Zoo Admission
$10 + Admission – non-Members who choose to stay to enjoy the Zoo after Yoga will receive a coupon for discounted admission.
- Meets inside the front gate in Flamingo Plaza at 8:15 a.m.
- For non-Members, Zoo admission must be purchased before entering the Zoo.
- Each participant must bring a signed waiver to participate in the class.
- Participants 17 years old and under attending without a parent or guardian MUST bring a completed waiver with them that is signed by a parent or guardian.
- All participants must pre-register. No walks-up allowed.
Stay informed! Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs and special offers! At anytime you can add yourself to new lists or remove yourself from lists you are no longer interested in. Subscribe or unsubscribe.