Family Zoo Yoga
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our guests, team members and the animals in our care, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice during your visit.
Reach, stretch, bend, and twist! Move like an animal in this fun, interactive program geared toward families with children ages 4+. Each program includes 30-40 minutes of animal-inspired yoga poses with our certified instructor, followed by time with a Zoo educator to learn more about the featured animal and how humans are connected to wildlife and wild places. Each month will feature a new animal and new poses. Come connect with your family in a whole new way!
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Sunrise on the Savanna – Elephants
Primate Poses – Gorillas
$15 – Zoo Yoga only without Zoo Admission*
*Guests must purchase a timed entry ticket to reenter the Zoo.
*Members must reserve a timed entry ticket to reenter the Zoo.
- Meets inside the front gate in Flamingo Plaza at 8:15 a.m.
- For non-Members, Zoo admission must be purchased before entering the Zoo.
- Each participant must bring a signed waiver to participate in the class.
- Participants 17 years old and under attending without a parent or guardian MUST bring a completed waiver with them that is signed by a parent or guardian.
- All participants must pre-register. No walks-up allowed.
- We ask all participants to stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been in contact with a COVID-positive individual in the past 2 weeks.
- Participants will be required to sign an online digital waiver prior to the program.
- Programs will take place exclusively in outdoor or semi-outdoor locations.
- Participants will be spaced 6 feet apart from one another. Spaces will be marked with tape before the program to ensure that everyone knows where to position their mats.
- Participants will be asked to maintain a six-foot distance between themselves, other participants, and zoo team members for the entirety of the program
- Participants will be required to bring their own yoga mats.
- Participants will be encouraged to wear masks when entering the zoo, setting up/cleaning up their yoga stations, and exiting the zoo.
- The Zoo will provide sanitation materials for participant use, including: hand sanitizer, sanitation wipes, and disinfectant spray.
- All Zoo Team members will wear a face mask for the duration of the program.
- All Zoo team members will maintain a six-foot distance between themselves, other staff members, and participants
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs, events and special offers! You can remove yourself at anytime if you are no longer interested. Subscribe now!