Family Zoo Yoga
This fun, interactive program is geared toward families with children ages 4+ and includes 30-40 minutes of animal-inspired yoga poses with our certified instructor. After the class, spend the remaining time learning more about the animals from a Zoo educator to find out how humans are connected to the featured species. Each month will feature a new animal and new poses. We hope you will come connect with animals and take time to connect with your family in a whole new way!
Check back for upcoming dates!
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
$10 – Zoo Yoga only without Zoo Admission
$10 + Admission – non-Members who choose to stay to enjoy the Zoo after Yoga will receive a coupon for discounted admission.
- Meets inside the front gate in Flamingo Plaza at 8:15 a.m.
- For non-Members, Zoo admission must be purchased before entering the Zoo.
- Each participant must bring a signed waiver to participate in the class.
- Participants 17 years old and under attending without a parent or guardian MUST bring a completed waiver with them that is signed by a parent or guardian.
- All participants must pre-register. No walks-up allowed.
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs, events and special offers! You can remove yourself at anytime if you are no longer interested. Subscribe now!