Family Zoo Yoga
Reach, stretch, bend, and twist! Move like an animal in this fun, interactive program geared toward families with children ages 4+. Each program includes 30-40 minutes of animal-inspired yoga poses with our certified instructor, followed by time with a Zoo educator to learn more about the featured animal and how humans are connected to wildlife and wild places. Each month will feature a new animal and new poses. Come connect with your family in a whole new way!
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Tigers and Sun Bears, oh my!
Sunrise on the Savanna – Giraffes
Sunrise on the Savanna – Lions
Sunrise on the Savanna – Elephants
Primate Poses – Gorillas
$15 – Zoo Yoga only without Zoo Admission
$15 + Admission – non-Members who choose to stay to enjoy the Zoo after Yoga will receive a coupon for discounted admission.
- Meets inside the front gate in Flamingo Plaza at 8:15 a.m.
- For non-Members, Zoo admission must be purchased before entering the Zoo.
- Each participant must bring a signed waiver to participate in the class.
- Participants 17 years old and under attending without a parent or guardian MUST bring a completed waiver with them that is signed by a parent or guardian.
- All participants must pre-register. No walks-up allowed.
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs, events and special offers! You can remove yourself at anytime if you are no longer interested. Subscribe now!