Families United for Nature (FUN)
Become a wildlife hero by making sustainable choices in your everyday life! Spend the third Saturday of each month with us learning how you can help animals and the environment through simple choices and actions. Each program includes a hands-on workshop to create sustainable items that you can take home, make a connection to the animals at Zoo Atlanta, and engage with other like-minded families. Zoo Atlanta will equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to live a greener, more animal-friendly life!
To learn more about Zoo Atlanta’s conservation efforts, how we are protecting wildlife and wild places, and how you can get involved, visit zooatlanta.org/conservation.
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
From Wise Water Use to Protecting Pollinators, themes vary from month to month. See the full list below!
$20/child + $5/adult.
Adults must accompany children 16 and under to program. Does not include Zoo admission after the program. Registered children will each receive a sustainability item to take home as part of the workshop.
$15/child + $5/adult.
Adults must accompany children 16 and under to program. Registered children will each receive a sustainability item to take home as part of the workshop.
Program is open to all ages, but activities are geared to children ages 6+. Children 3 and under are admitted free. All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Reservations are required prior to the program start dates.
- Full payment is due upon reservation.
- Each participant must bring a signed waiver to participate in the class.
- Participants 17 years old and under attending without a parent or guardian MUST bring a completed waiver with them that is signed by a parent or guardian.
- Family programs are subject to cancellation if fewer than 12 participants are registered.
- A registered chaperone MUST accompany each registered child, and must be at least 18 years of age.
- Programs will take place rain or shine. Please be sure to dress accordingly.