Adult Zoo Yoga
Stretch your bodies and relax your minds on the African Savanna. Watch the sun set as you take time for yourself in this hour-long program with our certified yoga instructor. An educator will be available before the program to talk about the animals of the African Savanna and connect you further to our conservation work. We look forward to sharing the peace of nature with you as you unwind and recharge mid-week.
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
THEMES: Sunset on the Savanna
- Check-in starts at 6 p.m. outside the front gate. Yoga starts promptly at 6:30 p.m.
- The Zoo closes to the public at 5:30 p.m. Early entrance and touring the Zoo at the completion of the program are not permitted.
- Each participant must bring a signed waiver to participate in the class.
- Participants 17 years old and under attending without a parent or guardian MUST bring a completed waiver with them that is signed by a parent or guardian.
- All participants must pre-register. No walks-up allowed.
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs, events and special offers! You can remove yourself at anytime if you are no longer interested. Subscribe now!