Adult Zoo Yoga
Stretch your bodies and relax your minds on the African Savanna. Take time for yourself in this hour-long program with our certified yoga instructor. An educator will be available before and after the program to talk about the animals of the African Savanna and connect you further to our conservation work. We look forward to sharing the peace of nature with you as you unwind and recharge mid-week.
In the winter months (November-February) and in inclement weather, the program will take place inside the Zambezi Elephant Center. While there is a good chance that you will see elephants, there may be times when they are in their behind-the-scenes areas and we cannot guarantee that they will always be visible.
In the warmer months, yoga will take place outside and we will try to vary locations on the African Savanna to create unique opportunities for the experience.
November-February: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. | March – October: 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
THEMES: Sunset on the Savanna
December 2019 – February 2020: $10 | March 2020 – December 2020: $15
- Check-in starts 30 minutes before the start of class outside the front gate.
- Early entrance and touring the Zoo at the completion of the program are not permitted.
- Each participant must bring a signed waiver to participate in the class.
- Participants 17 years old and under attending without a parent or guardian MUST bring a completed waiver with them that is signed by a parent or guardian.
- All participants must pre-register. No walks-up allowed.
Sign up for Education email updates to stay current on upcoming programs, events and special offers! You can remove yourself at anytime if you are no longer interested. Subscribe now!