1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the “#OneThingWednesday” contest (the “Contest”), entrants must post a photo or video on Zoo Atlanta Facebook, Twitter or Instagram demonstrating the individual user or individual user’s household following the conservation action outlined in the contest’s monthly theme. Submissions open on the first Wednesday of each month at 12 p.m., local Atlanta time, and must be entered by 5 p.m., local Atlanta time, on the Monday prior to the final Wednesday of every month. No purchase necessary; multiple submissions will not increase chances of winning.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The Prize winner (the “Winners”) will be selected by Zoo Atlanta (the “Sponsor”) based on adherence to the monthly theme, creativity and quality of content. Limit one Prize per individual or household per month.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: Ticket prizes (the “Prizes”): 4 General Admission Tickets to Zoo Atlanta. Scheduling may be subject to change. Odds of winning Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes (tickets) expire December 31, 2018. Prizes may not be substituted and will not be replaced after expiration. Sponsor is responsible only for Prize delivery; and is not responsible for Prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of Winners.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Participants must be (i) be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. legal resident (i.e. must be able to show proof of legal permanent residence, for example, a “green card”); Contest is void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, outside of the U.S., and where prohibited by law, and (ii) at least eighteen (18) years of age, with a valid driver’s license or other proof of residency from the state, at the time of entry. Households or families may enter, but Prize Winner must be at least eighteen (18) years of age (nineteen (19) years of age if a legal resident of Alabama or Nebraska). Employees and interns of Sponsor, and their respective immediate family members and individuals living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win a Prize. Entrants may win Contest more than once but may not win two months in a row.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: The Winners will be announced via social media on Zoo Atlanta Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Winners will be asked to contact a Zoo Atlanta mailbox via email to provide mailing address for Prize delivery. If Prize is won by a minor, it may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner agrees to use of his or her name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law, any such use with respect to a minor to be subject to prior approval of his or her parent or legal guardian. Zoo Atlanta retains the right to re-post entrants’ content on Zoo Atlanta social networks. By entering the Contest, entrant grants Zoo Atlanta this permission.
6. GENERAL: This Contest is offered only to eligible contestants in the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, and is void in all other states or wherever the Contest is prohibited or restricted by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Georgia. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with the Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within Fulton County, Georgia. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due, or misdirected entries, mail or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Entry materials that are incomplete or illegible may be deemed void and not accepted. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Contest or the announcement of the Winners; however, Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in any entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his or her entries) from this Contest or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he or she tampers with the entry process, uses or is suspected of using automated software or computer programs to register for or enter the Contest, attempts to circumvent the terms of these Official Rules or if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict registrations and/or entries from any IP address if a suspicious registration and/or entry is detected or suspected, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at www.zooatlanta.org and a random drawing to award the Prizes will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. By participating in the Contest, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, warrants that he or she is eligible to participate in the Contest and agrees that no claim relating to damages, losses or injuries shall be asserted against the Sponsor, its officers, directors, agents or employees. By accepting a Prize, Winner agrees to release Sponsor, its directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of the Prizes or participation in any Prize related activities. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants, upon entry, completely release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in connection with the Contest and acknowledge that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. All submitted information from entrants is provided to Zoo Atlanta for the purposes of this Contest and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
7. WINNERS’ NAMES: Winners names will be announced on Zoo Atlanta Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on the final Wednesday of each month at 12 p.m. local Atlanta time. Winners list will also be available upon request by contacting Sponsor.
8. SPONSOR: Zoo Atlanta, 800 Cherokee Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30315.
9. QUESTIONS: Call Rachel Davis, Director of Communications at Zoo Atlanta, at (404) 624-2812.