We’ve implemented procedures to promote the wellness of guests, team members and animals.
- Masks are strongly recommended for general admission.
- Masks are required for ages 2 and up in indoor areas and for certain optional in-Zoo experiences, including gift shops; giraffe feeding; Nourish Café; rides (Zoo train and carousel); Treetop Trail; Wild Encounters; and indoor animal areas, including Scaly Slimy Spectacular and the Zambezi Elephant Center.
- Mask requirements also apply to guests who have been vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Guests must select a timed reservation and purchase tickets online in advance before visiting.
- All transactions within the Zoo will be paperless (no cash).
Learn more about our entry and visit protocols, masks, and what to expect during your Zoo experience.