Event: Sippin’ Safari
When: Saturday, September 12 from 4 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Where: Zoo Atlanta, 800 Cherokee Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
Attendance: 2,000 Guests
Benefits: Zoo Atlanta Animal Conservation
Food Sample Structure
- Guests will receive 3 food tickets with the purchase of their event tickets. An added two tickets will be supplied for VIP guests.
- Once guest have redeemed all their bite tickets, they may buy more bites from food operators directly.
- Food options should be priced no more than $4 per option.
- Food operators will handle all sales and POS setup. Wifi connection will be provided.
Zoo Atlanta will provide:
- $500 incentive for all participating food partners
- Signage for the table
- Passes to Zoo Atlanta for six (6), or eight (8) if we receive your completed agreement by 7/31/20
- Inclusion in dedicated emails linking back to webpage reaching over 128,288 active subscribers
- Social media event postings reaching 219,400+ Facebook fans, 80,000+ Instagram followers, and 76,200+ Twitter followers, all linking back to webpage
- Logo and menu included on Sippin’ Safari website, estimating over 19,000 pageviews
- Two General Admission Sippin’ Safari event tickets, to be left at will call on September 22
- Six (6) Passes to Zoo Atlanta or Eight (8) if we receive your completed contract by 7/31/18
Food partners will supply:
- At least 2,500 bites (some guests appreciate vegetarian options!)
- Service from 4 p.m.- 9:30 p.m.
- Biodegradable disposables (napkins, plates, utensils, etc.)
- Décor for tabletop
- Up to four (4) staff members to work your booth. Please note: STAFF MUST BE 21 AND PRESENT VALID ID AT CHECK IN – all staff must enter during set up
- Food vendor must assign a value amount to the goods they will be providing. See form below.
Terms and Conditions
USE OF NAMES AND LOGOS: Vendor will allow Zoo Atlanta to use Vendor’s name and/or logo for any advertising and/or marketing of the Event, in any medium, to promote/publicize the Event prior to, during, and after the Event.
INDEMNIFICATION AND INSURANCE: Vendor hereby agrees to assume the entire responsibility and liability for any losses, damages, and claims arising out of Vendor’s activities on the grounds of Zoo Atlanta and further agrees to indemnify Zoo Atlanta and its affiliates from, and hold Zoo Atlanta harmless against, any and all losses, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities, including any related legal expenses, which Zoo Atlanta may incur based on negligence or misconduct of Vendor or the failure of Vendor to comply with any applicable law. Zoo Atlanta will not be liable for loss or damage to the property of the Vendor or his representatives or employees from theft, fire, accident or any other cause beyond its control. Zoo Atlanta will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss that may occur to a Vendor, to his employees or invitees. Without prejudice to Vendor’s liability to indemnify Zoo Atlanta as stated above, Vendor shall procure at its expense and maintain for the duration of the Event, Commercial General Liability Insurance with financially responsible insurance companies, and with policy limits not less than $500,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 in the aggregate. The required insurance coverage above shall be primary and noncontributing with respect to any other insurance that may be maintained by Zoo Atlanta and notwithstanding any provision contained herein, Vendor, and its employees, agents, representatives, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers are not insured by Zoo Atlanta and are not covered under any policy of insurance that Zoo Atlanta has obtained or has in place.
EJECTION OF UNDESIRABLE PERSONS: Zoo Atlanta reserves the right to eject or cause to be ejected from the premises of Zoo Atlanta any objectionable Vendor and/or Vendor’s employee, and neither Zoo Atlanta nor any of its officers, agents or employees shall be liable to the Vendor for any damages that may be sustained by Vendor or Vendor’s employees through exercise by Zoo Atlanta of such rights.
DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY: Vendor acknowledges that Zoo Atlanta will provide reasonable and prudent precautions against damage to or theft of Vendor’s equipment or other items of personal property while they are physically located on the premises of Zoo Atlanta. Notwithstanding, Vendor assumes full responsibility and releases Zoo Atlanta from liability for damage to or theft of any personal property belonging to Vendor and Vendor’s employees.
FORCE MAJEURE; CANCELLATION: If Zoo Atlanta should be prevented from holding the Event by any cause beyond its control (such as fires, strikes, Acts of God, etc.) or if it cannot permit the Vendor to participate in the Event due to circumstances beyond its control, Zoo Atlanta will have no further obligation or liability to the Vendor.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Vendors and their representatives may be filmed/video recorded and/or photographed during the Event. Vendor gives Zoo Atlanta permission to do so and grants to Zoo Atlanta the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any film/video and/or photographs. Vendor agrees that all such footage is the property of Zoo Atlanta and agrees that Vendor will not receive any compensation for the use of any images or likeness in the filming or airing of the Event. Zoo Atlanta reserves the right to use all photos and biographies in Event promotional materials, including, but not limited to, the official Web site, advertising and marketing collateral, to use, reuse, publish, and republish the photographs in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all media now or hereafter known, including the Internet, and for any purpose whatsoever specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration; and to use Vendor’s name/company name in connection with any use Zoo Atlanta so chooses.
AMENDMENTS: All matters, and questions not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decisions of Zoo Atlanta. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time by Zoo Atlanta and all amendments that may be so made shall be equally binding on all parties affected by them as by the original Terms and Conditions.