K-2nd Grade: Survival Skills
Take a journey of exploration and discovery as little learners observe animals from around the world and find out what it takes to survive in their habitats.
- January: Panda-monium in Asia (Virtual)
- February: Specialties in South America (Virtual)
- March: Amazing African Adaptations
- April: Leaping Lizards and Slithering Snakes
- May: Reasons in the Rainforest
3rd-5th Grade: Weathering with Wildlife
Explore the connection between weather and climate around the world and the ways animals are uniquely adapted for their environments.
- January: Deserts and Forests and Marshes, Oh My! (Virtual)
- February: The Rain(forests) Down in Africa (Virtual)
- March: From Forests to Tundra
- April: “Hanging” Out in the Tropics
- May: Showers on the Savanna
6th-8th Grade: Can You Hear Me Now?
Enjoy the sounds of nature as students discover the science behind sound and the ways different animals use sound to communicate.
- January: Sounds of the Serengeti (Virtual)
- February: Reptile Raucous and Amphibian Orchestra (Virtual)
- March: Jabbering in the Jungle
- April: Articulating Apes
- May: Music from the Mountains
9th-12th Grade: These Genes Aren’t Denim
Spend the semester investigating species from around the world and exploring genetic diversity across classes.
- January: Reptilian Reckoning (Virtual)
- February: Flying Phenomena (Virtual)
- March: The Purr-fect Example
- April: Primate Phenotype
- May: Benefits of Biodiversity