Ho-ho-help us promote wellness at Cookies with Santa this holiday season.
- Face masks will be required for all Cookies with Santa guests ages 2 and up. For the health and safety of Zoo team members, other guests, and Santa, we cannot permit medical exemptions.
- Guests will be assigned a time to visit with Santa on entering the event.
- Photos with Santa will be taken at a safe distance for guests and Santa. Parents, if you have children who cannot stand or sit on their own, please plan to be in the photo with them.
- Masks may be removed for your photo, but should be replaced before leaving the photo area.
- Guests may remove masks while enjoying cookies and hot chocolate.
Questions & Answers
Q: Can my child sit on Santa’s lap for the photo?
A: To keep all guests safe, no guests will be permitted to sit on Santa’s lap for the photo. Parents should plan to take a photo with children who cannot stand/ sit in place on their own.
Q: Can I bring other family members?
A: All guests 3 years and older will require an event ticket to access Cookies with Santa.
Q: Will tickets be available on the day of the event?
A: Cookies with Santa has sold out in years past. We encourage all guests to purchase tickets in advance. Additional tickets will not be made available should the event sell out.
Q: Will I be able to visit the Zoo before my Cookies with Santa reservation?
A: Your Cookies with Santa reservation will also serve as your timed reservation into the Zoo. For this reason, you will not be permitted inside the Zoo until your reserved time. You are welcome to visit the Zoo after your Cookies with Santa experience.
Q: I am running late! What should I do?
A: We will limit the number of guests permitted in the event area at one time. We ask all guests to arrive on-time for their Cookies with Santa reservation.